The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

SF1 cast needs more love. Geki, Retsu and Lee could’ve used that reimagining.

7 Likes

images%20(95)

I want Necro, Eagle, Haggar, Maki and Sodom, but it’s unlikely, So for the best and win win situation for fans and Capcom… Capcom should go with the POLL results instead of my wishlist. Yet I would enjoy more playable background characters than the those on the polll like Tom, Delta Red characters and etc.

mv_en_sp

I hoping for the best for Capcom and for real fans of each character they like. Not supporting fraud and fake fans that pretends to fans and used their wishlist as braging rights to spread fakes and claim to manipulate capcom and fear of capcom.

This are the toxic of the community by spreading fake news, mislead others and even oppresses people but cowards to accountability and responsibility with their claims.

Tbh that sounds more a Resident Evil villain plan rather than SF/Bison vibe :smiley:

I think just like for Akuma-Gouken escalation battles, Bison will try to figure out what are the weak parts of his previous plans and fix them

I think we can focus on 3

• His bodies can’t contain Psycho Power, even SFV one was probably not destined to last long, white hairs may already hint at that.
    For this, solution is possibly easy. Next time he can use Ed’s body, who seem to be physically compatibile with PP without health problems.
    It’s worth say also that Ed naturally possess some amount of PP, without properly train it or have huge negativity/stress causing it

• Somebody ever destroy his machines, see Psycho Drive, Moons, even Seth’s one if we want count it. Having an external big power generator showed to have flaws.
    Maybe tech will come help at that, as the future/progress tend to create smaller devices.
    Imagine Bison having a Psycho Drive small enough to be carried over the body or even inside it… without go too far, we already have examples of implanted devices in Seth, Juri, Nash, Urien, Gill

• Mu no Ken defeated him. Just like Akuma after 4, also Bison will probably search a way to face an opponent using it.
    But while Akuma who could not get past it, and is searching an offensive technique, Bison who just got destroyed by it will probably search defensive trick, a state that make him immune from it.
    I think Bison can achieve it by using Psycho Power in some new, different way

1 Like

It’s inspired by the Shadaloo arc in SF EX actually.

I don’t think the issue this time was the body, it was the best up until this point. He simply could not foresee past his fight with Ryu in all his visions and machinations. So he was caught completely off guard by MNK.

I would argue that everything else that transpired he knew would happen and didn’t pay heed to out of arrogance and certainty that his ultimate battle would take place regardless of the buzzing of the flies.

I think through Psycho Power, Bison can find a chink in the MNK gameplan. Some new and unnatural exploitation of the laws of physics.

1 Like

I can easily get behind Necro too!

Vega’s SFV body is the same from SFIV. One of his scientists mentioned that, his actual body wasn’t able to hold all his Psycho Power, however, the next one that was being built was. Vega didn’t care which body it was and that all that matters is Ryu’s body becoming his PERMANENT home (using Ryu’s clones?).
Either Capcom forgot about this other body, or… there’s a body somewhere waiting to be possessed and able to withstand the full extent of Psycho Power. Or… that body could possibly be Ed.

I think that Ed having some Psycho Power infused on him because of his DNA being mixed with Vega’s. Also, I really want his Shadaloo symbol tatoo to slowly appear on his back. The more the tatoo appears, more he has his body being taken over by Vega’s soul.

Well, we don’t know about Nash. We don’t know how much Eleven he has in his body and how much of Nash’s original corpse is there.
And… what devices were implanted on Gill and Urien?

About new characters…
I do think that there might be another Final Fight character. 2019 is Final Fight’s 30th anniversary, so there is a possibility that one of those characters could be from FF. Maybe Sodom in november and Haggar (or Guy) in december…
Everything is pointing that, if there is a possibility of a General Story 2, one of it’s arcs could be a Final Fight one.

2 Likes

I like Lee’s SF1 stage. It’s similar to that Great Wall of China stage in the Alpha games.

Also, seems like there are at least 2versions of SF1 when you fight VS the CPU. 1 version where the starting stage is either Retsu or Joe. The other version lets’ you pick the starting stage of either Retsu, Joe, Lee, or Birdie

Originally read this comment out of context and I was all WTF.

1 Like

The more you put Bison in that situation and as a grand villain.

The more he becomes the official punching bag villain of SF. Technically replacing Gill in process.

images%20(96) .

1 Like

Hell they can steal my ideas, I don’t care. I literally did all the heavy lifting for them.

Yeah, also the one on the palm of his hand(s?)
Overall i find easy believe Bison known all the time about Ed’s secret, and just let him and Rog think they got a secret (maybe to prevent escape attempts) and waiting till Ed’s body reached full growth before start work on him, kinda in “things to do” list

I also think Bison can sense PP inside other people, so maybe was’nt just physical growth but also waiting to sense enough raw PP in him

Example ingame Ed does’nt only seem -unnaturaly fast- grown as body compared to ASF story one, also his PP seem visibly increased
In ASF he was able to do just tricks with it as a supporting character, few “months” after he can hold his own as a fighter even on ki/PP side

I was speaking of the forehead gem for Nash/Urien/Gill

With ASF we seen Nash one it’s not only “decorative” or to show Illuminati affiliation (Kolin does’nt have it) but got a function, we seen it working as power-storage and likely source of his new powers

So i’m assuming also Gill/Urien’s ones have similar and likely more powerful use

The pineal gland/Ajna/“third eye” chakra position* on the forehead make me think it works as some kind of ki-enhancer made of both past and modern tech (as Illuminati seem to master both)

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajna

1 Like

Insightful. Never made the connection that the gem could also be enhancing the brothers’ powers. Fucking frauds.

Well, it seem clear that had a function here, starting from 00:45

it’s not clear if it works with externally energy stored or if it simply allow Nash to focus better his own ki

Latter is possible as the ki color is still usual Nash one
It’s also possible a middle way, where the user can store MORE of his own ki, with the device charging directly from the host body

It’s also NOT what give them(Gill/Urien) elemental powers, as the much less powerful/expert Kolin can control ice without it

The elemental powers are part of the SS’s 66 secret techniques most likely. Kolin’s powers are likely a gift from Gill, either he taught her or just imbues her with it.

But the gems could possibly work like Juri’s FSE, Ki amplifier/enhancer/storage.

Weren’t those gems fixed on their frontal bone or something?

I think so, they look pretty permanent. They’re present in their shocksprites

3 Likes

yes
immagineimmagine

No, surprising not even Gill’s Seraphic Wing ultimate super was

Gill - Resurrection
Urien - Aegis

these two are the only secret techniques we seen iirc

HOLY CRAP GILL LOOKS GORGEOUS and that stage!

5 Likes

Oh snap there’s more…!

GILL it is