The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Look at that Japanese Street Fighter 2 book at 4:43, looks beefy.

4 Likes

Santa G sounds so gangsta lol.

7 Likes

Urien: “…”

Dude: “I think it is time for a holiday special. So le-”

Urien: “AEEEGIS REFLECTOR!”

Dude: "NANI???!!!

https://twitter.com/imduwactik/status/1195060386950795265?s=20

Urien: “Rend thy buttocks! I am the god of fuck!”

Dude: “What the fu-”

Urien: “Stop resisting and accept this ass kicking! I am your lord and your god and no amount of holiday specials will take precedence over me! Get your ass kicked, you pitiful scum! HAH!”

4 Likes

You gave me an idea:

10 Likes

The only thing that would make that better is if it said Nikki Menat instead of just Menat.

7 Likes

@TazyryLipo You may add

:smiley:

6 Likes

We’re almost there, 3 days (will be monday here) we will know

Gentlemen, place your bets :smiley:

Possible 2: Oro and Sodom

• I’m picking 2 males to close S4, if we can consider Poison female S4 is at 2M and 2F right now (usual Season ratio being 4M 2F)

• Oro was pointed by Sir Arthur and Capcom reminded us about his existence during SFV (story, side read story)

• Sodom is missing since alpha days, plus we are at 3 good guys from FF but only 2 former villains… with Sodom they could be 3v3

Dream 2: Fei Long and Abel or Elena

Pick of who’s possible if we get +1 in December: Rose

• popular, connected with SFV story, female After possibly 2 males in Nov
1 Like

Well, the single worst duo they could pick (sans clones) would be El Fuerte and Seth, so I’d start from there to prevent any disappointment.

I think Seth would be even more offensive than Rufus just because he copies moves, has Akuma health/balancing, AND he has massive Urien limbs.

https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/1195185473745907713

5 Likes

The arrival of Rose has been foretold…

2 Likes

Poongko is the only player who can make Seth a broken character even with all of his nerfs. Was epic!

1 Like

Take it for what it is, but according to Sir Arthur SFV Rose is an already developed char

Oro + Rose sounds like most likely and 100 % approved. Going pessimistic, I could see Decapre or Viper thrown there.

Given past statements, I think Capcom will want to avoid FF and Japanese characters, which raises Rose’s chances significantly. IMO, the other character is probably either Fei (SF2, rekkas fucking finally) or Oro (has a VA, 3S, wouldn’t throw off the season gender balance too hard).

I don’t expect Viper just because she would be the third US female this season, and the fourth female if Rose is also in. The only other reasonable characters beyond Japan/FF I want to count out are Dudley (too many English/boxers already, arguably), Yun/Elena (latent hate from the community from SF4), and Necro (just not popular enough, too late to really develop him out like Birdie was).

Definitely hoping for them both. As I want to see any character that didn’t already return in SF4.

Sodom especially is like the one prominent Alpha character that hasn’t returned yet. And I’m already pretty pissed that they added Abigail and Lucia BEFORE bringing Sodom back.

Eagle and Maki would also be good, but they were kinda afterthoughts in Alpha 3.

3 Likes

4 Likes

This guy’s stuff is FANTASTIC, I hope he makes more!

Best part is you can (maybe) add Gill too, saying “i was trolling lol”

Just let Ryu and Chun be guest in the power ranger FG game also

https://realotakugamer.com/street-fighters-chun-li-becomes-a-power-ranger-in-power-rangers-legacy-wars

4 Likes

To be fair, Akuma has already killed Gen so Gouken should be shitting his pants.

1 Like