The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Man, I want something with Captain Commando. He has a lot of potential for a fun series, he’s been underutilized by Capcom outside of the crossovers. Heck, he shined in the Namco vs series or Project X Zone ones. Tokusatsu is always hype, and with the modern hype of Super Heroes movies, he’d be right at home.

This is the correct answer. I think they could just unite the two series and have a lot of fun with them.

The manga is something I always speak of highly and recommend to anyone who can listen.

Capcom should draw heavily from this and just build up. Have badass hyper-energetic, stylish gameplay, fun character designs and interactions and you’ll have something fun.

4 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, Makoto got it as FA back to SF4, but even there i was’nt much sold… neither for Ken or Makoto

On other hand, i ever found it incredibly fitting choice for Sean… if he ends up in next season, i hope he keep it

Long as it looks like Xrd.

5 Likes

Would also add Darkstalkers to the list. Maybe Tech Romancer and/or Power Stone though that’s just me being overindulgent.

1 Like

That was five years ago. It could easily gotten a sequel within that timeframe considering it was small budget game.

Darkstalkers 4 for PS5 2020. That’s the only reasonable answer.

Deaf people are really offended by this.

So…what’s wrong with it? It gave him story, motivation, fleshed out the city, personalities, it did something to build on him and was fun. What’re your issues with it?

Yeah I want to see Captain Commando crossover Battle Cirtcuit, Tech Romancer, Plasma Sword and Cyberbots.

I want to see Darkstalkers, Ghosts 'N Goblins and Red Earth combined via time travel.

Deaf people’s issue is you only recommend it to people that can listen.

1 Like

Not bad with Power Stone too.

I want some Power Stone gameplay other than Dynasty Warrior like for a Final Fight game. More on picking items without transformation but more on surviving a horde of goons and multiplayer beat em up.

Or a Final Fight like this

Time Travel that would be interesting if we could

Now I want a shattered dimension game with

Captain Commando, Strider, Battle Circuit, Megaman X and Plasma Sword.

220px-Spider-Man_Shattered_Dimensions_cover

Or something for Final Fight with power ups and weapons like this

Ooooh…my reading comprehension suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks lmao

1 Like

I really miss beat em ups to bad the genre never transitioned to something better.

I mean, I’d argue that Devil May Cry is basically the evolution of what a beat-em-up used to be.

What? No. Power Stone doesn’t have anything to do with mythological and classic movie monsters, or the Makai kingdom.

2 Likes

I mean in multiplayer experience and coop.

Yeah, I just want few of the supernatural and magical of those popular character there atleast to mix with them.

That reminds me, we really need a X9, if only to solve the Axl-Lumine cliffhanger and end the series. The X Story is enough of a hot mess as it is, even moreso than SF.

2 Likes

Give me

DS4

DS cast
+
New characters + Some Warzard + Ruby Heart + Red Arremer (GnG)
+
Acceptable Guest:
Dante (possibly DMC1 design)
Asura
Arthur (GnG)
Oni

PS: keep whoever does crap halloween SFV alts away from it

4 Likes

To be honest, speaking of old brands low budget shit almost annoy me as not get anything

I will prefer get 2 full budget returns over 5 small budget attempts

The Strider release was fantastic

4 Likes