The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

That’s a crossover game. Everyone is a guest in that, which means nobody is.

I would actually be completely behind Dan just wearing Ken’s SF5 outfit in SF6. Only, ya know, pink.

2 Likes

images%20(47)

This is more better in red for ken than the SFv default, being in loosely clothes makes it comfortable are the more preferred.

The problem with Ryu and Ken isn’t really the karate gi but it’s the movesets so the change is just simply what they did in Ken tatsu which made him unique now along that he can’t play like Ryu. The change of clothing was not necessary.

Ken address it in SFv that he dislike it.

Dan would be decent as the commercial guy that wears all the modern and curreng trend clothing and etc as mcdojo sensei equivalent in future SF.

Lol wut? When,

1 Like

Bakfromon mentioned it, in thread when the topic was mentioned before also.

Speaking of Ken, he had a variation of Sean’s flip kick in CVS2.

It might not be that significant, but at the time it looked like an interesting choice of a technique.

3 Likes

Dàn with the underarmor will work but never Ken its not something that is really into ken would liking other than those that see Ken as another shoto clone that isn’t.

Take a look at their default colors palette.

Ryu is White and Red

Ken is Red and Yellow no black there.

And Dan is not sole pink his PINK and Black

Akuma is Black and Red

Design wise and character wise not random.

1 Like

Poison getting next extra after Asura

So i guess G/Poison will get next holyday (xmas) alts too

Gonna have to hit up survival on PS4 with some low level characters. Asura Kage is going to wipe me out.

4 Likes

Why is Poison of all characters is getting a Lady costume?
She should’ve been Trish

Probably because of being popular and one of those that rank high on the polls.

Which should be irrelevant. Slapping whatever fanservice costume based on an existing character from another franchise on whoever is dumb

5 Likes

This one?

i ever took it (and Sean’s) as a Capcom version of Kyokushin “wheel kicks” (Mawashi Kaiten Geri)

immagine

But tbh while i like the idea of Ken getting an acrobatic kick special as counterpart to Ryu’s donkey kick, i never liked that particular concept for him

1 Like

That technique also translated into other move sets too.
For example, Makoto (3S), Hitomi (Dead or Alive), Jin (Tekken).

From a certain perspective it might make sense for Ken… and yet…

1 Like

The FGC name for that move is one of my favorite unofficial names for moves in this scene:

Goofy Sean Kick

:pray:

2 Likes

I hope the whip comes with a buffed hitbox

It’s not whatever, it’s a some character that made a decent popularity. I agree that costume should be diverse distributed, yet that not how corporate priority works.

Street Fighter Alpha 4? Lol

1 Like

The right answer is Strider, Onimusha and Rival Schools.

2 Likes

Wouldnt mind a badass update to Battle Circuit. Maybe a mishmash with Captain Commando

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call Strider “dormant”, didn’t it get a new title towards the end of the PS3 gen?

1 Like