The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Yes, she was… all parents of Illuminati presidency candidates were either elite athletes, scientists or both

Iirc she in particular was so good to have been considered to be President (back to her youth days)

But what i was saying was’nt much lore related, i was mostly thinking at Tokyo 2020 olympics celebration pack

11 Likes

Awesome, Lucia should of been holding a kuppa kawfee though.

3 Likes

That piece at same time made me remember some of the best and some of the worst SFV alts lol

EDIT: fuck it avatar worthy Ryu LOL, done

4 Likes

Calling all #StreetFighter fans! You can get $10 off our official 30th anniversary history tome and art book Undisputed Street Fighter on Amazon.com by using the code 10FIGHTER!

Which is why, a wiki compiling all these details for eternity is a good idea!

3 Likes

I hope that’s better than the bullshit ass Fighting Game Culture book that one fat asshole wrote.

I’m gonna study the FGC. SO I WENT TO PLAY SMASH.

After that I stopped reading.

3 Likes

I have the Undisputed SF book and its great! The only thing I will ever hold against its author is that he said the Chun Li movie is better than the Van Damme one. :expressionless:

1 Like

That’s some bullshit right there

1 Like

I also have the Undisputed SF book, and it’s good! So get it! You can read some pages here

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Undisputed-Street-Fighter/TPB?id=125209

Im not into student Ryu. Not very Ryu like in terms of character background and appeal.

They all look cute, cestus should have choosen Ken wearing what he prefers in sfv. lol

2 Likes

Man I hate that doll blanka costume. So ghastly. Which idiot thought that would be a good idea?

1 Like

I dont think I will ever like Ken’s SFV redesign, I just cant.

2 Likes

Compare to SF4, SFV has a lot of good alt costume because of the crossover and nostalgia but SF4 being few has the most match the character alt.

Most of SF4 ken default set of alt even the cowboy one is better than ken’s default in SF5.

Wait that blue eyed imposter was Ken? I thought Prince Adam took a second job to pay the mortgage on Castle Greyskull.

Meh, still better than banana hair / creep face Ken from SFV imo :man_shrugging:t2:

Ken from a Korean Rpg beat em up and Ken from SF EX is much better than SF5 and SF4

Ironically even Smash Ken is better too.

1 Like

I think SF5 Ken looks fine everywhere except in the game.

6 Likes

To be fair he looks fine in game. It’s just the close ups and the character select screen that make him hideous and he’s supposed to be our manly pretty boy.

1 Like

Random question - would you guys ever like to see Capcom do a “Tag Tournament” or “Dream Match” kind of a game where every single Street Fighter character, be it canon or not, dead or alive, is included into the roster for a massive what if title? It would obviously not be a mainline entry but give people an ability to play with literally anybody in the SF universe

5 Likes

It will be only chance to see SFEX cast in a Capcom game, so yes

2 Likes