The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Goddamn, we need more characters like this in SF.

Boss ass picture. Reminds me of the Ultimo Dragon one where he has like 7 belts on him.

6 Likes

Buakaw is great, still #TeamDoctor

immagine

Young Bison!

As fan of grappling i like to think so, but Abigail is a true monster even for SF standards though, he’s an anomaly… but yeah vets like Gief, Honda, Darun or Hakan should school him. Even Hugo could combine his almost same size+new learned wrestling tricks… first time in his life he will be the technical guy LOL :smiley:

Maybe T.Hawk and Sodom will get overwelmed, neither seem great material

But to be fair he’s not even a “grappler” skill wise, he just grab people and throw them like dolls
I LOVE how he got VT going on but still angry af as he can’t proper apply strenght lol
Will love see Honda go like

:smiley:

In a straight sumo match i think Honda still got it, as you said can totally see Gief dumb losing by stepping out or by touching the ground with some forbidden part

Imagine Gief place the knee on the ground to lower level, grab and lift Honda above head, slam him down and do his most proud muscle power win pose only to have people telling him he lost LOL

In straight “free” grappling match Gief… at least if they write him well as in ASF and not as some dumb loser

Imagine Honda charge in and Gief be like “that was a nice charge… HOWEVER”
BOOM KARELIN LIFT :smiley:
Well, Honda can likely charge with 2-3 times Abel’s power, but still my money on Red Cyclone lol

Also to be fair Gief seem also much more focused on grappling, with first two/three signature Honda moves being strikes

https://twitter.com/XKiraDatamining/status/1179041062947569665?s=09

I will like Yun/Yang to be like that

First guy saying “I thought we were keeping this info lowkey lmao😂

Is Sir Arthur, guy that leaked Honda/Poison/Lucia and said Oro is coming

Yeah that was Sir Arthur. Hawkingbird, you my dude fam but any mention of X-Kira requires me to breakout the Yoel Romero gif…

4 Likes

No Thanks go Byron (another derivative character :roll), Yun, Rose and maybe Hugo (given we already have abigail). Yes to C.Viper and goddamm Retsu.

In this thread, I expected it to come from @The_Shakunetsu

1 Like

Don’t get him started fam :wink:

2 Likes

We also need Chun’s father in the SF prequel.

Young Goken and Young Akuma, Goetetsu…man, there’s potential in that cast.

2 Likes

Was thinking of this the other day. call is Street Fighter '79 or sometjing lol.

current

Gouken
Gouki
Young Sagat
Bison
Gill
Oro
Young Zeku
Haggar
Gen
Lee

derived

Charles - dudleys dad
Tom - alex mentor
maxime - remys dad
Yoko Harmageddon r.mikas trailer
masaru -makotos dad
kinjiro - seans grandad
Azam - Rashids butler
Dong - chunlis dad
makis Dad

new

dolph swedish guy based on dolph lundgren
latifa - foxy cleopatra
chuck norris
African guy
different yoga master
arnold - schwarznegger type dude

goutetsu as boss

1 Like
  • Gill is like 23yo in SF3
  • Tom does’nt seem THAT old neither (actually give me Tom in SFV)
  • Who is “Maxime” lol

Yoooo, game could have Yung Oro.

:open_mouth:

Fun thing he will already be old LOL, “young” Oro will be like 100yo :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to see Karin’s grandfather. According to her his fight with Oro lasted three straight days. I need to know more about this man.

3 Likes

Damn, no women in this? That’s kinda cray. Gotta be some relevant SF old broad somewhere.

Also, since this is the story nerd cosplay thread, there should probably be a character that helps tell the story of the Sonic Boom; a nash mentor of sorts.

Prequel SF could also explain how the last boss of Final Fight ended up in a wheelchair too.

Hmm…isn’t there an older guy in Delta Red?

No Gill though. Bison and Rose’s master would have to be in it though. :thinking:

Gokuen daughter when Capcom remembers she exists.

It only gets more funny every time it’s used lol

That’s even better than Paul vs. Kazuya in T1, which lasted several hours straight, lol.

4 Likes