The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

@LOVECYCLONE

:smiley:

I wish I could give you a heart for each of Chun’s cheeks :+1:t5:

4 Likes

I want new stages, a bit tired of the remakes tbh.

https://twitter.com/Hasan__R/status/1174780087377567744?s=20

1 Like

Poison Extra battle costume is Ruby Heart, calling it now

4 Likes

Best option for sure
Add a boat stage with Momotaru’s crew too… dude almost did it to fucking standard cast, at least deserve a cameo lol

Speaking of stages G works incredibly good in new halloween one, he looks like a gravedigger/undertaker, he even looks somehow menacing

At the bare minimum, every SF5 newcomer should have their own stage.

I get that at this point every character isn’t going to have a stage, but at the very least, the SF5 characters that have never HAD a stage before should each get one.

12 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with you

Ruby Heart is now canon to SF. Would prefer her to be a proper character rather than costume for Poison.

No thanks. She should be the Darkstalker she was always meant to be.

7 Likes

This

A DS Ruby Heart is far more interessing than a normal world SF one

Still i will appreciate get her as Poison crossover alt

1 Like

The interessing part there aside Rose is Sir Arthur talking about 2nd V-skill, i know Kira talked about It from a while, bu lt first time i read It from Arthur

Whatever Is coming i think December will be hype

2nd CA pls

1 Like

Oh boy, even more legacy specials turned into V-skill! GET HYPE DOOD

Capcom needs to do much more with the game than keep adding secondary shit, but considering SFV is going away in a couple of years anyway, at this point all that’s left is to wait for SF6 and see just how much more can this company botch a fighting game

Funny how they’ve been releasing so many stages since the game’s launch and yet somehow Necalli, Ed, Falke, FANG, Zeku, Lucia, Poison, Kolin do not have unique exclusive ones

2 Likes

Absolutely. I was hoping the little we saw of that area G was introduced on in the AE intro would be revealed to be a plitical stage of some sorts. Lucia having a Metro City police station or “cops on the scene of a ruckus” stage could have been fun! Falke and or Ed having something hinting at the future of Neo Shadaloo or even a crumbling lab could be nice! Zeku’s just asking for an awesome stage bursting with bushido and funky ninja goodness (maybe even a Guy cameo).

I really hope something pops up in December…

2 Likes

Just put them in a crossover game like a new Capcom All Star with CVS2 or Mahvel gameplay a like. Which is the best of all things

There decent classic characters that works well in fighting games that are forgoten to give way for new popular once nowadays

4 Likes

I would like to see that too. Marvel ain’t coming back anytime soon.

4 Likes

Menat also. An egyptian stage could be amazing

4 Likes

Am i still the only one that think sfv Cody = Dawson from dawsons creek?

The FANG stage in Macau would be neat as well. Hopefully it’s tied to new story content (maybe this is where FANG will be training Phantom or something along those lines).

5 Likes

Man that first concept art looks awesome

So, did anyone get the “No Escape” Balrog winquotes against everyone?