The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Cody Vergil colors/easter egg

Summary

you had one job capcom

God I hate how everyone in SF5 looks like a chunky fatass

5 Likes

About Rolento, fuck get Rolento when we already have a german, military, stick user lol

Will have prefered even Rolento over Falke though, but whatever what is done is done

2 Likes

Cody is like the most unfitting character to wear a Vergil costume, Capcon just slaps this shit on random roster members while shouting “FANSERVICE! BUY BUY BUY BUY!”

Fuck this game’s monetization and cosmetic DLC, seriously

2 Likes

I don’t care much

Theyr one job was give me a proper
immagine
color

while #10 may be a nod to
immagine
wich was the shit concept-gene i never asked for

Give me color edit pls

Those two don’t overlap. They can co-exist.

2 Likes

Yeah, those two play hella different.

As far as story mode stuff goes, Rolento having an actual Mercenary Corp seems like something that should affect the story. Wtf is the illuminati and Shadaloo doing with that crazy asshole willing to blow shit up for a dollar?

Dropped ball TBH. Although it would’ve been kind of cool if They’d have to hire Rolento in order to have the forces to fight Shadaloo. Way better than Karin in the House story arc too.

3 Likes

Again militar design stick users (from germany lol)

I’m not saying you can’t design 4 very different karatekas, but for 4 SF slots i will ever prefer 1 jet kune do, 1 savateur, 1 aikido guy and 1 turkish oil wrestling

Outside holy Ryu-Ken privilege repetition ever sucks to me, you have one slot to fill, use it for variety of martial arts/archetypes/nations etc pls

I’m speaking visually i know, but if you can make chars with visual similarities play different, you can also make chars visually different play different

I’ll be in Hell if anyone needs me.

10 Likes

I love Ms Kanzuki.

2 Likes

Ah holy fuuuck

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@Pertho It was going much to be worse originally. I got images of the opening and put SF characters to them. I deleted them all but I really shouldn’t have deleted the one with Ryu scratching a vinyl record like in the Cory OP, that was the only funny one. Also the Karin servant w/cake and Morrigan sprite cameo but DJ Ryu is my fave now Canon for SF6.

2 Likes

speaking of which

https://twitter.com/ironpinky/status/1169694927820734464?s=20

3 Likes

Queen

1 Like

@Pertho I searched through the rubbish bin on the mega folder app and found it. The Japanese reads “Barefoot Ryu” courtesy of Google Translate:

Summary

Get it because he, well you know

1 Like

Even then their styles with the staff/baton/stick whatever isn’t even the same. The other things that connect them are surface level.

2 Likes

@Pertho
Sorry for the OT request: I want to edit an old post with new informations but the Edit button is no more available, having left Bookmark in its stead. What can I do?

I can probably edited it for you. Just PM what you want instead.

Ok, thanks. It’s going to require a bit of time because, well, it’s already awfully LONG and full of links, images and videos and it will end up WORSE… As soon as I have it all, I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Problem is no one did what you said. Did Ryu even come up at all? Did anyone say Karin was the ideal choice? The basic argument was Karin wasn’t a great choice but at least she has shown leadership skills. Guile, Chun Li, and Cammy had not. Honestly, I’m tempted to completely re-write ASF for the hell of it, but I don’t know if I’d want to put in the time.

2 Likes