The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

The big difference here is that Dudley wanted to gain back a family heirloom, something that was precious to him emotionally while Karin got triggered that the proletariat BTFO of her bourgeoisie low tier ass. Even then, in 3rd Strike, he’s far less snobbish.

1 Like

It was still an asshole in third strike after getting the car back. I highly doubt his condescension was due to being emotional

3 Likes

@Pertho “high-tiers, unite! You have nothing to lose but your buffs!”- Sakura, just seconds after custom comboing Karin, 1998.

4 Likes

I guess we’ll just have ot wait for SF6 when we find out he has this amazing spy network that he’ll use to lead everybody against Shadaloo for some reason.

Then we can talk about how much leadership he showed by getting back his car.

1 Like

Dudley will do the ultimate sacrifice and drive his car into the Illuminati machine thingy. As this happens, Elena and Cammy will admit their love for him.

Also, Karin is snakey AF. Sakura working evenings at the arcade probably at minimum wage to fund her studies and Karin be out here like nothing happened. She only got Ryu to see Sakura so she can get gossip.

3 Likes

Not true. Sakura was unfocused during their fight. Karin wants to fight Sakura at her best. So she pushed the Ryu button. :wink:

3 Likes

You really took that prior comment seriously didn’t you :person_facepalming::male_sign:

Summary

Actually, Karin wanted Sakura’s love for Ryu to intensify so she could get Ibuki to rape Ryu (Ibuki will fuck anything, she fucked the unicorns to extinction true story) to demolish Sakura’s will to live but don’t worry, Karin will get hit by a bus because she’s the reincarnation of Regina George but she’ll die this time

1 Like

tl;dr delete Karin from story

2 Likes

In the SF6 story mode Karin is gonna have flight mode and mouth lasers.

#Confirmed

Bison “Psycho Crusheeeer!”

Master Zangief “that was a nice charge… HOWEVER”

Specially considering his change of design in SFV hint as ranked up and more serious/mature character… To not count him being an actual army official lol

3 Likes

One says that Chun Li and Guile should not lead the heroes because they are driven by vengeance.

Another says that Chun Li and Guile should not be the ones to beat Bison because they are no longer driven by vengeance.

You Ryu and Karin wankers got the garbage story that you deserved, and we all suffered for it. :unamused:

4 Likes

They’re not bad or incompetent people. Passionate sure, but they’ve shown some growth from the SF2 days. In this case, they’re targeting Bison and NOT getting any pushback thus eliminating their chances of going rogue. For once it’s everyone agreeing “The World is going to end. Bring Bison down, here’s your support”

Why isn’t that an option for Guile or Chun? We know Cammy’s a bit more broken up because the Decapre thing is recent, but correct me if I’m wrong since it’s been a while since I’ve looked at SF4, but Guile was officially charged with investigation into SIN which was known to be linked to Shadaloo and he wasn’t going rogue again. Chun Li matured as well, in her ending she’s more focused on living less for avenging her father, but helping people for the greater good. As others have mentioned, his design in 5 also shows he’s moved up in rank and had more responsibility. With this whole “the world’s about to end” I would think that Guile would be more focused. I mean like I said previously, his rogue SF2 rendition shouldn’t be an issue since he’s shown to be able to be more focused and work together with other anti-Shadaloo forces. He’s not being stonewalled in bringing down Bison so with those elements in effect, why couldn’t he be afforded the same growth that Karin got?

She went from arrogant, spoiled princess into a poised company head. Guile’s been facing Shadaloo more often and with an increasing amount of like-minded friends. It’s less that he’s alone in the world now, and more “hey, you’ve got intimate experience with Bison and his group. Personal feelings aside, you’ve got insight and real world experience with who and what these people are. We can use that.”

Heck in one of my last posts, my point of contention is that Guile is TOO calm in SFV considering Charlie’s been resurrected and they finally reunite. As the story’s presented, he’s got such a level head that he can be emotional at Charlie’s death, but he’s calm enough through the entirety of the mission not to fly off half-cocked.

3 Likes

People seem to be misunderstanding what I am saying. I am saying they are bad people for the job. Not that they are bad people. Although Guile did abandon his family on his own volition. :thinking:

2 Likes

They are only bad people because instead of building up people who made sense, they had to add R.Mika to the story in a convoluted way via Karin.

ASF makes more sense if you pretend its some FanFiction.net and Karin is an oeiginal character do not steal.

2 Likes

Guile likes country music, that’s enough to make me question him.

She kind of is an OC, in an way. She first appeared in a Sakura-centred manga and was almost in Marvel V Street Fighter before she appeared in Alpha 3. Speaking of fanfiction, the only 2 SF fanfics I’ve ever come across is a kid Bison calling Dudley the N-word and getting deservedly beaten up and one where Elena uses the SnH and kills Hinata from Rival Schools and blows up an McDonalds. Yes… This exists somewhere and I’ve come across worse from other stuff. Needless to say, I usually avoid fanfiction.

1 Like

Holy shit my sides

4 Likes

It gets worse, Bison’s dad was an sleazy car salesman who sold a car to Dudley’s dad, same thing happened as with kid Bison. It was some really weird “Bison origins” fic that wanted to take itself really seriously despite alot of the stuff there seems more fitting for a parody.

It can’t be as bad as Morrigan listening to Linkin Park or Iris celebrating Colonel’s death.

ASF really should have been broken into 2 simultaneous plots happening around the same time: The tournament hinted at early on revolving around Alex/Laura vs Zangief/Mika funded by Karin and co, and the current ASF story with Karin/Ibuki/Birdie/Mika more or less removed. This would do a few things:

• Less screen time for Karin (objectively good unless you’re one of the losers who thinks Karin isn’t a wasted slot outside of her MP/HK normals being good)

• Less Ibuki/Birdie cringe

• Alex/Laura get a plot they actually fit in without being awkward side characters

• Zangief can be tied between both and ditch Mika in the finals to go fight shadowloo (giving her partner a reason to exist outside of V-Trigger)

5 Likes