The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

GET HYPEDD!!!

(E. Honda, Lucia, Poison)

4 Likes

The Gill we spoken of was SF3 one, that version did’nt showed signs of them knowing each others

Now that we had SFV events into SF canon, some stuff may change in SF3 timeline

Example SF3 Ryu use Denjin, but no sign of him using Mu

Now hat we got SFV new elements, they can retcon SF3 Ryu vs Alex fight as Ryu using Mu during theyr match (similar to Necalli one), wich will explain Ryu winning SO easily without be touched by Alex attacks

This is a cool theory and i agree by some extent, for how i see it the butterfly was a Gill’s “eye” created with ice side

Girl in front of Hugo and being Urien look cool…

Woot we finally get that sonya blade we didnt want/need

Well, it’s not Vivian Nishiki, but I like Lucia and Poison, even though I don’t like her new haircut.

1 Like

Should have gone with Dean or Carlos…

Lmao I hope that isn’t all they had planned. Kind of the bare minimum they could do to avoid riots. At least the girls release with a summer costume because clearly the lack of costumes was an issue.

On the real, at least they did Honda right and I’d actually be hyped to play Poison if she was in a better game. Lucia is like nails on a chalkboard and can die in a fire.

1 Like

I am liking everything I just saw!

-Story content seems to hint that yes, something is still going on with Mad Gear

-Presentation for the trailer was great, but like Curse said, I do hope there’s more

-It’s good to see Honda back. I do love his boisterous personality and his new moves and stage look great.

-Lucia looks fun, but I LOVE her NYC accent. Dang it’s cute.

-I like Poison’s changes. Isn’t that her hairstyle from the original art? I like the asymmetrical design and the weapon use V-triggers.

-Digging all the costumes. I wanna main Honda with that suit!

4 Likes

Lucia sounds like Harley Quinn. Now I get to compare another of my concepts to what Capcom comes up with. :thinking: Feel bad for Ono though :pensive:

4 Likes

On the topic of Lucia, I’m wondering if she’s undercover as Cody’s new secretary…hmmm…

1 Like

So yeah… Ehonda, and 2 guest characters in Blue Mary and Whip. Cool beans!

2 Likes

Poison was my main in SFxT so I’m happy to see her back. It’s good to see Lucia as I liked Final Fight 3. Capcom didn’t forget!

LOL oh Capcom…

anyway, I was thinking their was high chances of either Lucia or Effie becoming playable.

Can anyone identify the Final Fight music that’s being remixed for Lucia’s theme?

The trailer gives us Lucia last name of Morgan. That should be on the plot guide.

2 Likes

They’ve revealed her surname before. I already know it was Morgan. I’ll have see if I can dig up where it was revealed before.

1 Like

Not bad for a reveal. 3 I was expecting just 2.

Capcom and Ono did never betray their fans.

Poison can be mistaken for vivian. Hopefully she isnt. Glad that they picked Lucia a Ff2 character.

Short post as it’s time to sleep here lol

Honda: Awesome 8.5/10
I wanted Honda to do his Sumo Rep job in SFV, and he delivered.
Best Honda we ever seen.
Alts Nostalgia and Battle are best. Standard is ok, maybe another color will make it rise
Story with suit+fancy scarf remind me a sumo character Kinryuuzan from Grappler Baki in his most recent version
immagine

Honda’s STAGE: Very Good 8/10
Never was the greatest, most incredible stage, but SFV version give it justice.
Also good to have one more char stage-covered

Poison: Good 7/10
It’s changed but spirit wise it’s stil coherent with the character.
Looks more unique than SF4 one as fight style
I laughed at tran trap face, fappers gonna cry
Alts new standard is ok, but nostlagia is still the most iconic. “old mafia” Battle looks fun idea

Lucia: Pathetic pick 4/10
Feel redundant af design in SFV (4th somehow militar blond girl?) and i will have preferred about any other girl: Makoto, Rose, Elena… even fucking Viper lol
Fight style feel generic too, maybe the tonfa could have been her hope, but it’s just her limited VT
CA looked ripped from Ken’s lol
Alts standard is ok, others are forgettable aside story wich catch the eye due haircut but feel bizzarre
Battle could have worked if the theme was’nt already so fucking overused in sfv
i LOL’d at summer being straight DOA Tina steal (first sight seemed a shoop lol)

I don’t really expect more

MAYBE

We will see Summer alts (that will be more than just Poison/Lucia), but that’s it

Hopefully some more SF2 stage (Ken’s or Blanka being the most needed at the moment) as Honda close the SF2 circle

For same reason i hope SF2 Ken being next FIghting Chance one, as Sim FC just ended iirc

Overall i’m happy for Honda and his stage
Will be pissed af if i was’nt happy with SFV cast, but lucky for me i am and Honda is a great addition, maybe the most needed puzzle piece in my martial art tournament vision of SF

Curious to see who will be the last 2 males

One may be Sodom, as he can connect with all 3 the chars seen today

3 Likes

well we know Oro is coming too, and that there will be a winter bundle

Honda was the generic not lucia, Anyway people show loved to Honda.

Like I said I like women that are not teens and early 20s. So Lucia is a great addition to the mature female cast. Great Jobs Capcom adding her.

2 Likes

Honda is lame but I already knew he was coming.

3 Likes