The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

It would have been way cooler to have Ed slowly progress into a Neo-Shadaloo. A descent into the Darkside because of Bison’s influence.

Instead, his story arc is INCREDIBLY jarring. Would have been better to intro Ed in this game and make him the main protag of SF6

It’d also let Ryu take a mentor role perhaps having to try and beat Ed to put some sense in his head since Ryu has his own history with defeating his darker impulses.

But, then again, that would actually PROGRESS shit in SF and that can’t happen meaningfully apparently

1 Like

God it’s just…it’s so dumb that he’s like “Oh man, Bison is trying to take me over in my dreams. I better follow in his exact footsteps. THAT will keep me from becoming him!”

5 Likes

The issue is this kid was raised by Balrog, and nothing we have seen from Balrog would suggest him instilling good moral conduct into a child.

The best scenario for Ed, after trying to overcome his predicament with the help of Rose/Menat/Ryu, is for him to sacrifice his life to ensure Bison does not return through him.

This should ideally happen in SF5 in a second general story. But it can creep its way as a subplot in SF6.

Falke joins Delta Blue. Knife and Gorilla get assassinated by FANG.

1 Like

Falke-Ed-Menat love triangle when

2 Likes

Falke-Ed-Menat triangle? Would ship

1 Like

If they are joining Delta Blue, make it Falke-Menat-Cammy.

1 Like

Poor Juni…

3 Likes

You’re all missing the real opportunity here: Falke and Ed wind up in DB as a “rehabilitation” program but slowly turn it into a twisted, legitimized version of NS. Ed even has a bunch of psycho power-receptive bodies to influence, and he’d be the only one on the team with any charisma.

2 Likes

What is this Game of Thrones? Ed and Falke are Bison clones. That is incest fam.

More like masturbation

I don’t know about Falke, but, according with Ed’s 2018 April Fool’s story and his japanese storymode, Ed was kidnapped when he was very young (a toddler) and experienced on.
Falke’s twitter teaser mentions she’s a suitable clone.

So… besides their brother/sister relationship, there’s no problem in them having Psycho Powered sex.
Although… I think Falke would have much more fun with Harmony than with Ed…

I really would like to know how he and the Dolls related to each other. I bet they would mock him for being young and in turn he would use Psycho Power to raise their skirts (specially Enero and Aprile’s) just like any 10-12 kid would do.

A pity Capcom never made slim Ed model available using the costume change code.

The costume Gorilla is using resembles a lot the one from “A Visionary Book II” Neo Shadaloo concept ideas. There, a blond, chubby guy would use it to become fit and more powerful. I wonder if this applies to Gorilla. Maybe Gorilla is his temporary, more powerful (A perfect V-Trigger?), form, while a human form is his “permanent” one.

2 Likes

Urien notes to Ed in his story that Ed has “inherited some of Bison’s power”. I’m not sure what the Japanese term is, but I’m pretty certain that based on Urien’s character story and a lot of other circumstantial evidence, Ed is the last of Bison’s known biological “children”.

I think the kidnapping is alluding to Balrog kidnapping him from the SIN facility at the end of SF4. A facility known for spearheading Bison’s Human Incubator program.

Of the two, Falke is more likely to be a non-clone, and is instead like Juni and Juli. A doll kidnapped, augmented, and seeded traumatically with Bison’s power and terror. However, there is a good chance she is a clone as well.

Considering they both look so similar, I’d say they’re both clones

1 Like

What I find interesting about Ed is all the unsaid things left to our imagination.

Like he wakes in the morning in the Shadaloo HQ, goes to have breakfast, then trains with Balrog, maybe goes on a mission later. But in between all these moments, does he ever just come across Bison in the hallway? And when he does, does he ever talk to him? Ask him why? or what? Does Bison even acknowledge his existence? What sort of discussions were had between Balrog and Bison over Ed? Did Balrog ask Bison if he could “keep” Ed? There is a real interesting character story in all these interactions that can be very telling about the hearts and minds behind the Heavenly Kings.

I would’ve imagined Ed is being kept a close eye on within the Shadaloo facility by all the surveillance systems and perhaps even FANG specifically, as we’ve seen in Alex’s character story. Highly doubt Ed and bson just casually come across each other even outside tests, experiments or Shadaloo missions. Hell they’re probably not even on the same base typically

I think it’s interesting that none of Bison clones look like him, but they all kinda resemble each other.

Cammy, Decapre, Abel, Ed and Falke look like they could be siblings.

Makes me wonder who else Bison added to his clone cocktail that apparently has more dominant genes than he does.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Abel+Ed+Falke = Cursed Incest Threesome

1 Like

What’s even more interesting is that even though his vessels continue to be blond with blue eyes, his prime host body is always the same dark haired and olive skin one. Like he had plenty of opportunity to go blond by now, but it seems he uses those bodies as interim hosts until his scientist build him his classic body.

Or we never seen the real original Bison body

“Classic Bison” bodies seem to be unfit of hold PP without be consumed

Maybe the original body was blond and able to hold PP better, so Bison is trying to replicate It through individuals with similar dna