The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

Lol, hard to argue that
Let’s see if i will manage to make it look competitive :smiley:

My favourite artist is the dude that did the street fighter 3s poster similar to the SSF2X poster. Dont think he is official though, just a fan artist.

Nice artwork

10 Likes

Absolutely nothing settled, but prep base sketch of the brawl :smiley:

Lol

4 Likes

Can Kolin and Ed be considered newcomers? If so shouldnt we include Decapre and Poison as SF4 newcomers?

By that logic Abigail way in the back there would also have to go, as he’s just as old as Poison.

Although Ed WOULD still count, he’d just be on the SF4 side. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will sneak in 2 or 4 more, but no Ed, will make a Neo Shadaloo one when we know more (maybe S4?)

Was thinking G vs Seth and Fang vs Hakan
The latter make no sense but i got a full retard idea on it and now i’m forced to do it lol :smiley:

2 Likes

Btw definitely need zubazzzz in SF6. Please let it happen!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Zubazz for Slammasters 3!

2 Likes

Capcom doesn’t deserve to use The Baz. He belongs to the Super Best Friends now.

Your avoidance of Menat is distressing…

Not into having him as char, but i will love obscure Capcom world characters (or concepts) to get a chance in bonus stages

Example Momotaru in barrel bonus stage, dude almost got in SFV as char lol

You gave me and idea, she may replace Fang vs Hakan, i can apply similar idea of the one i got as both can fly

Fang may replace Abigail having a cheap Kung fu movie fight with Rufus lol

someone scan this!!

Darkstalkers fans, have we got something to sink your fangs into! To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Darkstalkers franchise, UDON Entertainment has resurrected a new hardcover edition of DARKSTALKERS: OFFICIAL COMPLETE WORKS!

Long out of print, UDON has given this collection the gorgeous, hardcover upgrade it deserves. DARKSTALKERS: OFFICIAL COMPLETE WORKS is the ultimate compilation of Darkstalkers artwork and history! The book collects the spectacularly haunting artwork behind every Darkstalkers game, including key visuals, character illustrations, promotional artwork, rough concepts, and creator commentary. Also featured are multiple interviews with the creators behind the series, plus tribute pin-ups from your favorite Capcom artists, such as Bengus, Daigo Ikeno, Tamio, and more!

Tribute pin-up illustrator Yusuke Murata talks about how Darkstalkers influenced his art style and says, “I still remember the way I felt when I first saw the “Darkstalkers” arcade game in action. A fist comes out of the ground when you punch!? You fight a transforming robot!? I instantly became enthralled with this game, which seemed to draw a clear line in the sand between itself and the other fighting games out there. This is the game that taught me how important it is to express a game’s allure through its movement, and I still apply this lesson to my work today.”

https://mailchi.mp/udonentertainment/darkstalkers-official-complete-works-hardcover-release-announced-by-udon-entertainment-in-honor-of-25th-anniversary

13 Likes

No Gamespot… it does make sense.

because its

Future Cops…

images%20(48)

2 Likes

@DarthEnder

click 2 times for full size :smiley:

Flying rocket Hakan FTW

5 Likes

I remember seeing some clips of that on YouTube. It’s really bizarre (and I mean that in a good way).

1 Like

Juri is already there!

1 Like

Worthless Gamespot article is worthless.

Honestly I could have left out the word “article” in that sentence and it’d be just as accurate.

7 Likes

Take a look closer they got SFV Nash with a Claws… wait that’s Claw haha

where are those from? the Aftermath thing?

6 Likes