The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I want them to make it so Necalli eats Bison and Nash’s souls. And then later on, Necalli gets defeated, and both of them just explode out of his body.

Basically, just Verse from KoF14. Which was like my favorite KoF thing ever.

“Man, we’ve killed off a lot of people’s favorite characters in this series. What if we just wrote a way to bring them all back at once!”

Remy is older than Abel…

1 Like

Not in the future.

Tbh i will like see a Necalli comeback as the char is absolute wasted potential, but i think next part of SFV Story Will be all about G and S2/3ers… Wich is fair

Rip Necalli

I’m kinda hoping that Necalli is meant to be the primary antagonist in Story Mode S2, and his involvement in S1 was just setup.

1 Like

He’s not main antagonist material in his current form.

He could evolve into a secret boss character, especially as Original Necalli. This would allow Akuma to transition into a more “normal” character and develop in that direction.

1 Like

Necalli should have gone on a rampage and absorbed Bison. Then, while fighting someone else (probably Ryu), Necalli should have had a breakdown and his aura should have changed…then his posture. He walks over and picks up Bison’s hat (The only thing remaining of him) and ignites his hand with psycho power, lifting it to his head and running it over his hair, cutting off the dreadlocks with the edge of his fingers before putting the hat on.

Bam. Full Bison possession complete. Necalli looks enough like Bison that the only change would really be Bison getting awesome new scars…and having an immortal body so we can shut the door on Bison constantly having to make clones and whatnot AND his hair would be back to black.

4 Likes

This is why death is wrong in a first place for an interesting fighting game character for the sake of making another character look badass in the story.

@Shockdingo

And Killing Nash again was a more greater mistake. They should never had kill Nash. Nash was the greater Guile in the 90s and the most favorable both Alpha and SFV were favorites. Frankenstein Nash was a mistake they should have turned him into a a more natural state a version with cybernetics cpuld have worked better

3 Likes

We have dozen of theory for Nash before and how should cinematic modr have ended and proceed.

I said before that his memories and original parts should have been preserve and save by illuminati for greater future projects against shadaloo being one of there best specimen for anti shadaloo missions. While the sent Nash were just clone with the memories thought he was.

Then urien just went throught without the nash yhing because seing it inferrior while Gill is on an other side.

I even took the example of the best clone saga written before. That this SFV Nash though he was the original Nash but wasn’t.images%20(45) images%20(46)

I found a hilarious bunch of Street Fighter shorts by the artist Fire-Tisane.

12 Likes

There’s like 16 of these, I’m having a blast. This one’s for @Daemos

4 Likes

Me I just want Necali and Kage stuck together fighting endlessly into oblivion of psyche to win the control of Necaly body.

Interesting that they sometime would work together to fight Ryu or Akuma in future games. Something like Eddie Brock and the Symbiotte against peter parkers. While they don’t give a fuck with the likes of Ken and other shoto other than Ryu and Akuma.

about to kill a fat chick

smh my man Vega doesn’t understand thiccness

4 Likes

The expressions in this one…

I say Balrog gets a pass, as he’s affluent BECAUSE he’s a fighter.

4 Likes

This one is just :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

6 Likes

Akuma getting trolled Is the best one lol

6 Likes

Ugh so relatable on so many levels. :blush:

1 Like

He’s Spanish! He should. Tho I don’t think Vega is in any way representative of the average Spanish man…

I’ll have you know that yodeling and ninjutsu are essential parts of the Spanish lifestyle!

5 Likes

In his defense ideal flamenco dancer is a lean girl… for mediterranean thickness south Italy, Albania and Greece is where to hunt lol :smiley:

Did you forget to add Algeria and Libya to that list? Some good stuff from both men and women there.