The Ultra Inevitable Street Fighter V Story Thread

I’m actually curious how a SF would look like using that polished style tbh.

But i do prefer the current style more.Having that said,i would like to see anime graphics for SF6 to change things up a bit.

Recent titles have proven over and over that it can be done quite well and they are well received.

1 Like

Last game Ono can be blamed for is SFxT. He was not in charge for SFV. Ayano was the face of USFIV as Ono was already in PR role at that point.

1 Like

Honestly, I hoped this thread would at least have not drunk the Kool-Aid, but it appears my optimism was misdirected. Have a nice life, all of you.

You literally said a bunch of dumb ass stuff and pat yourself in the back.

picard

3 Likes

Pertho isn’t a SFV stan. He isn’t drinking any Kool-Aid. Not sure what you are on about man.

2 Likes

Dude is just on that extra dumbshit that’s hit SRK since SF5.

How can you guys on SRK be playing SF5?

Because we aren’t cucks like the NRS scene who just drops their games after two years. Yeah, this isn’t the best, but for a lot of people SF4 wasn’t the best and a chunk others its CvS2, ST or 3S. But since its a capcom centric site, we’ll play the newest game and explore it because its a community of players.

All the stuff you said have caveats.

Yeah, I love a bunch of stuff at ST and MvC2 and that has more caveats to it than SF5. Shit in MvC2 the vast majority of the roster is competitively unplayable. Doesn’t mean the game that’s left with the top tier characters isn’t amazing.

So its w/e tbh. Dude is on some dumb shit, had a bunch of weak replies that amounted to “But not to me” well fuck off. He wanted reasons, he was given reasons. He doesn’t have a good rebuttal but doesn’t wanna have to hold that.

Not much you guys can do except start shipping couples. Pretty sure Sakura marries Dan.

Sakura only accepts Vitamin D from Ryu. Mahvel tried to tell us fam.

7 Likes

Plus, her thirst is the power to rival the SnH. She cannot be stopped. Ryu will be hers. SF 38 is when she pummels all the cast, nothing can escape her rampage, thus Ryu ends his quest to find the strongest foe, for it is the unrivaled thirst of the Patient One. Whereas Ibuki wanted any pretty boy, Sakura wanted one.

Secret Final Boss is marriage counselor Bison…who only takes clients on Tuesdays.

7 Likes

I might have had the energy to argue more a year or two ago, but honestly if you’re still on this shit now there’s no turning back. You listed a bunch of shit that either isn’t relevant to the gameplay problems or is part of the reason why SFV fails as a fighting game compared to the rest of the series. If you want to call that a win, it’s your site dude. I’m just trying to get what little story there still is in this thread.

Yeah, Ono even still speak of fan request for SFV and MVCi in his twitter, Even it wasn’t his main thing like before. So that guy is okay in my books, you know he loves SF and fighting games.

5 Likes

Ono deserves nothing but praise. without him SF4/5 wouldn’t exist nor would a lot of modern fighting games.
Did he have some negative impacts as well? Sure. No need for the vitriol though.

5 Likes

Your wack ass never stated why SF5 is bad. You just said it was. 09ers all hype about how “good” SF4 is still.

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m late, but I don’t care.

“Happy birthday Zangief, June 1”
He’s reading Dostoevskij’s Crime and Punishment, because as we all know Zangief is an avid reader. I really want this costume for him. Politician Zangief FTW.

8 Likes

I didn’t realize “linear game” had to be explained as a con to you. No one is hyping up SF4 here, so I’m not sure why you need to bring it up. Then again, apparently replays and costumes are worth highlighting as things SFV can be praised for, so maybe you’re still living in 2009 or something. Not much I can help you with there.

Seriously, enjoy your party fighter, with all the random nostalgia costumes and half-assed gameplay it entails. But if you want to talk wack shit, you’re playing the wrong damn game.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Boy you have not played hella SFs if you think this is the only linear one.

Calls SF5 a party fighter while praising Smash as more of a fighting game.

6 Likes

Speaking of Ono

3 Likes

Sakura is that one girl you’d kill to have

Cute, always positive and full of energy, prodigy fighter, can learn skills from just watching other people, determined, can kick somebody else’s ass, can kick your ass, and realized that poverty mode Saikyo dojo is not the way to go so she employed for an actually paying job at an Arcade bar

5 Likes

He’s in LA? Guess Ono will be at E3.

1 Like

Just a reminder that Birdie gets to be kicked by Karin, day in day out, and then fed well at the end of a training session, before starting the cycle anew

2 Likes