The Street Fighter 3poxy Strike: Everybody at home but SF5 doesn't have Netcode

:rofl:

30th is rollback, fortunately. I can’t account for PS4, but I can parry pretty easy on PC. Just need to adjust some stuff coming to 30th online because the speed is different.

Also, speaking of that tournament, I’ll create a thread for the 3S version.

2 Likes

Gonna stream an arena game again, maybe other games later.

I actually played a Q because Spin accidentally left the lobby open once.

It was laggy af. Like, SFV 3-Bars laggy.

Dude could parry every single fireball I threw.

I still don’t know how he managed to do that in that lag.

1 Like

Really?! Shit, I just suck. I couldn’t get fireball parries against plusframes earlier this week and I went full scrub and blamed the netcode

2 Likes

I have that problem sometimes too. It’s something to work on. I can’t parry fireballs sometimes, and DPs are my parry enemies. Can’t parry them for shit.

1 Like

Alright, shit’s open. Jabber away.

2 Likes

Because they are stupid, and are always trying to force their shit into others, the sad part is that people are allowing this lunacy to run rampant.

You @ me saying you had a six person lobby going. I feel baited.

Ruuuude.

1 Like

:rofl:

Bruh 30th lobbies don’t even fit 6 people. :rofl:

Talking about the tournament. We gonna run one soon, you in?

Edit: we do run lobbies almost every day tho.

Can’t fall asleep, I might go play ball since I am not hurt anymore, are you going to offer me a valid alternative?

I swear to Cuthulu that i dont understand Samsho’s netcode.
I cant play with my friends on Colombia, but i played just fine with some people on japan :rofl:

Todd Howards Voice:
It just works!

Late but alive.

Appreciate the thoughts. Things are holding strong on my end. Hope everyone here is doing well. I need to remember to dip back in periodically; its amazing what work blocking all non essential sites to limit VPN traffic does to ones browsing habits. :slight_smile:

I’ve felt the FG itch here and there. I want to try Zooey in GBVS and hell play the game in general. I even had a moment the other day where I tried to remember something about Poison and couldn’t then almost hopped on to re-lab it. I’m buying a new PC this weekend so maybe when that comes in I can use it as a jumping off point.

EVO 2020 sponsored by CV19 is gonna be interesting. Skullgirls finally made it in.

3 Likes

I was throwing them out at different speeds to fuck with you

2 Likes

Also, this like always works… At the end of the round when someone is near death, they tend to run to the other side of the screen.

I usually throw two HP fireballs and they get all cocky and confident in their parry timing, and then I throw an LP one and it hits them 99% of the time.

I had someone dash into the LP one once (from mashing forward parry) and I laughed uncontrollably into the next round.

2 Likes

If everyone ducks you we should try :skull::two_women_holding_hands:. I need to start actually playing matches.

2 Likes

Edit: talked to the wife and she will need the laptop tonight so I won’t be able to try 3S on steam today.

If we do play tonight, while I’m down for SG, I’d also like to play some 3S if you’re up for it. I’ll lab in both. I may not be free to play until 9pm est or so.

Also, KingTubb how many people are on your SG team?

1 Like

Gonna do 2 probably. There’s no way I’m gonna learn 3 characters, and the health on a 3 character team melts away like this is ST

One character seems ballsy to me. I want an assist

1 Like

check out this Amazon Prime request from a customer (not my delivery)

Yes, I will go out my way to put on hold 40 other deliveries while I try to find a store that sells a gift bag big enough for your large box.

why not just pay the $2 extra dollars to have Amazon put it in gift wrap? Pay it forward to someone? What? :thinking:

7 Likes

So my coworker is afraid to eat Chinese food because of this damn virus and “didn’t corona come from China”? :man_facepalming:t4:

Never wanted to tell someone “shut the fuck up” so bad in my life.

14 Likes