The Rival Schools Event 2: King of the Playground

why is there no usc? is it because we got sanctioned in football?

naw its cuz USC is freeeeee

yea… u just keep living off that texas win, good luck breaking .500

lol why u mad? get yourself a team put together and come get bodied

where is this being held?

woh woh woh. david you’re gonna have to set something up between UCLA and USC yourselves.

By the way things are set up Yode, I’m sorry to say but the teams have been set. I assumed USC had no scene since I don’t have contact with any of their students. The next event, which won’t be till next semester, I’ll try and inform you guys.

Alright that’s fine, just pm me if you guys need another team.

goddamnit richard. you’re so awesome.

Agreed.

^If Dustin says he’s awesome at sucking dick and you agreed, wouldn’t that make you gay too?

ey man, there’s nothing gay by getting your dick sucked, it’s only if you’re sucking the dick. I’m just sayin…

Alex, there’s been an age long debate about that, and honestly, I think otherwise.

Word?

i am UCI alum 2007.

i see how it is! HAVE FUN CHILDREN

hey dj divine i think it’s alright for UC’s to have alum who graduated before 08. i think that rule only applies to cal states and ccs

double post

word!

LainySky likes this post.

Hey I updated the first post. Took out the Berkley team and I’m gonna try and ask the USC and UCR guys if they would like the join this event. I also changed the date to Nov. 15 instead of the 14. It’s a saturday. Most likely it will be at UCI again.

USFree