The Rival Schools Event 2: King of the Playground

So another new update. We’re actually gonna try and get a ball room for all of you guys.

My idea is to have atleast 4 stations.
-2 stations for the actual event
-1 Station for casuals/warm up
-1 Foney Matches station

One thing that I would try to emphasize is please just buy a parking pass. This way it saves all of you the stress of finding parking, it’s on a saturday anyway so it won’t be that hard. It’s only 8$.

Food:
They are all in the University plaza right across from UCI. In n Out, Jack n the Crack, Taco Bell, other goods inside of the plaza itself.

The event is a good month away, so please take the time now to schedule it in your calenders. I hope to see all returning schools.

$8 is a lot, considering how much gas it’s going to cost just to get there.
What’s wrong with just parking in the Plaza? We’ve been doing it fine up to this date, and it’s never filled up.

And I hope you’re getting someone to actually record/stream this event this time.
No more shakycam footages, please.

Lol. I actually never thought about but let me see what I can do. Anything for you lainy. Issue about parking at university. I know it’s alot but hey it’s only one time and you can split it with you friends. I only ask because I don’t want a good day to end bady is all. You can park anywhere you like, I just worry for all of you.

dude, a stream would be so boss.

I’ll try and get a UCR team going.

Great. Thanks alot. Rules are posted on first thread. Nov. 13

Wait, Dara.
I just realized.
15th is a Monday.
On 8th week.

Are you trying to fuck all of UC kids over by having them come play in a tourney on a weekday when all their midterms/papers are packed in?
Double check the date, please?

He got it right, and he also changed the poster for this event to this.

Portrait of his own face?
Does he have no respect for the College-level FGC? D:

How does Wild Card work?

Hey Alex, November 15 is no good since it’s Monday. Half my team can’t make it.

Can you change it to the weekends?

And we should hold it at UCI Arcade again.

It doesn’t.
The whole point of it is to break the tournament.

I’m guessing Alex got the date wrong. I think he wanted it on Sunday so it’s probably gonna be on the 14th. I don’t know; he’ll probably post soon and cover for his stupidity as always.

And I’m not sure if we can have it at the UCI ZotZone. Last year was already really packed with 4 teams of five peeps. Not sure if we can double our size and still have it work there. Also, they only have Vanilla and I’m not sure if we are allowed to bring and use our own copies of Super. Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

Yeah. I’m sorry I got the dates mixed up for THIS MONTH. lol sorry. I’ll be changing it towards the 13th. Sorry about that guys. I’ve been going through alot since it was midterms MONTH!

You should just check for him since you’re already there during the week. I think the audience is what made the room a little more crowded last time, but that’s a good observation… with double the people it surely will be crowded and warm… eww.

Still waiting on Duy to hold the tryouts for the OC JC team… he always lags!

Oh yeah. I’ll be announcing the Wild Card team this friday. It’s complete.

make it the 12th cause the 13th is the SD tournament

^^ Oh yeahh, that thing. You gonna sign up for the singles also right, Andy?

Thread is here to preregister:
http://shoryuken.com/f7/paradise-hills-showdown-iv-san-diego-ca-11-13-2010-a-246867/

I felt cool in that crowd though lol. I really like that area too. A lot of eye candy walking by.

Yes please.

I only lag cause I’m still thinking the team should just be…

Duy - Ryu
Duy - Cody
Duy - Guile
Duy - Sagat
Duy - Balrog

But on a more serious note, for all of those who are interested in being part of Team OC JC, send me a PM. Need an official headcount so I can set up the Round Robin if needed.