The RGV Thread - As South As South Can Get Part III

“This thread is dead.” Damn Onion bustin’ rhymes and shit.

My sick rhymes

[details=Spoiler]Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
[/details]

-DJ-

according to the christian movement doomsday or the end of the world is this Saturday, how ironic this Saturday is my birthday, what are the odds right, oh well shit aint happening unless jim calls me that day and says happy birthday lol, dont do it jim :frowning:

It’s #1 on my to do list.

-DJ-

celebrate doomsday watching fro get bodied at the tournament

ya’ll conform already and joing facebook. its the new srk.
Login | Facebook

LOL. Three-way call to Onion telling him happy birthday on Saturday or what? =D

Dj and luiz- you guys are assholes wanting to destroy the world lol

imma call you too

Happy rapture eve everyone

Jive: Check your PM’s

-DJ-

God say it ain’t so Macho Man Randy Savage Dead – Dies In Car Accident | TMZ.com

RIP Macho Man, You will be missed

On an unrelated note SRK will be down for the weekend in case you didn’t read the admin note at the top of the page.

-DJ-

Man i heard about that, made me sad :frowning:

And with the first overall pick of the rapture draft, God selects…Machon Man Randy Savage .OOOOOoOOH YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH

Our good ol pal Lord BBH is in the mini documentary they made of the Portland scene. His hat even makes an appearance a few times. Shoryuken - FIGHT: Arena of Gamers - Mini Documentary on the Portland Scene

-DJ-

SRK back up and holy shit this looks weird.

-DJ-

ew ew ew ew ew

My avatar owns.
-DJ-

Not enjoying this new SRK layout!! Having problems adding an avatar on this shit!!

what in gods name did they do too these forums trophy’s and shit now what is this xbox live my avatar expresses my feelings for these new boards.

So does mine LOL

-DJ-