The RGV Thread - As South As South Can Get Part III

Totally down to play offline. Ill pm you my number.

That house tourney seems cool

what? im the most shy guy in the world, id never run my mouth at a distinguished event!

thanks EZ-the-Champ , i play on ps3 but by the way things are lookin for psn im prolly be gettin a xbox . the only thing holding me back is my TE stick which is for ps3.
i heard ssf4 was faster on xbox,

danEG ill hit u up , hopefully we’ll get to play on saturday , im really lookin forward to the tournament and the BBQ plate lol . how many ppl are gonna be there , ill try to take a friend.

should be about 15 to 20 people i think maybe more >_> lol

@ Dyno

Well that’s good to know I’ll probably be adding someone new to my from to valley to my psn friends list!! Personally I wouldn’t buy shitty xbox be feel free to do whatever you want. If xbox controller were as thin as ps3 controller then I would do probably own both systems.

So what’s your tagname for ps3 so I can add you when PSN comes back online???

Were you drunk typing this?

This entire post was so tough to read it made my damn head hurt.

-DJ-

LMAO yeah somewhat!! It’s those $2 liquior drinks and $1 shorts at fast eddies edinburg that got the best of me tonight LOL!!

it wasnt that hard to decipher cmon now shit aint the da vinci code lol

anyways i need to post so i can subscribe

welcome aboard dyno you have ps3 cool ill add you whenever sony decides they are competent to put psn back

subscribing

whos going to evo this year???
I’ll be there

I think Bernie is. Maybe Rodney.

For those of you who own a ps3, seems it’s going state by state in coming back online and I’ll be sure to add you DynO once online comes back up!!

IF PSN stays down longer

Internet is out, I guess I?ll just learn ? | MakeUseOf Geeky Fun

man wtf beef NOW you post about psn being down when its starting up already! gotta post faster beef FASTER!!!

I think psn is up .

add me yall psn: alfredo_diaz

Yewp, PSN is up. Playing AH3 right now.

I think we know the real thing here

LIVE>>>>>PSN

Too bad the only way to play AH3 on Xbox Live at the moment is if you have a JP 360. :confused: (And even if you did, you’d be stuck playing Japanese players… which would lag)

gotcha man

Damn this thread is dead lol, anyways, anyone wanna game this friday? Burgers when are you free to game?