The Price Check Thread

I got a Gold T.E stick keychain personally given to me by Markman off his key ring when I happened to end up sitting next to him on a plane.
This crappy piece of plastic worth anything?

is it stock or modded?

at least 120 shipped they sell for like 150 on ebay if its the mvc3 version and not the mvc2 version

yeah you could some money from that if it has the te key for the bolts like the other te keychains prob 25-40 shipped i dont believe those were given out like the blue and black ones were

Why do I have this many Gold TE Keychains with only four Blue TE Keychain?

My SE was stock, but I got a local seller so its cool.

I love my gold TE Keychain lol, Iā€™d never sell it D: you guys have so many though, damn.

idk send me one lol didnt even know they released those

You have to go to Markman at events or something. I got mine from Biittersweet at MLG Columbus like 3 weeks ago.

ps2 hrap2, black shell and all sanwa with custom vinyl? And what about xconverter 360 plus and a pelican usb ps2-ps3 adapter (lag free)?

How about a brand new sealed TE round 2?

hrap 2 you will prob get 150 but hraps dont seem to sell well unless there white hrap 2 you may get 125 for the converters 20-25 shipped for the joytron and like 30 shipped for the pelican

id say the way te sticks sell try 140 shipped and see how it goes you prob get 130 shipped

Oh itā€™s an hrap2 layout. I just took the black shell off an hrap1 since I didnā€™t like the white.

put it on ebay if anything

Ko good deal. Iā€™m not desperate to sell it so Iā€™ll leave it on here for a while before trying anything else. :smiley:

How much would a SF 15th Anniversary PS3 native arcade stick go for, with original artwork and poster, with a perfect 360 joystick and HAPP buttons, with the PCB being a cthulhu?

What would I be looking to get for my PS3 SFIV Madcatz SE Arcade Stick modded with 8 Sanwa OBSF-30, 30mm Pushbuttons (6 Red, 2 White), Sanwa Square Gate JLF-TP-8T Joystick, and Sanwa ball top? Plays like new, and no damage done to the stick. I still have the original box if that means anything. Trying to get rid of it and put the money towards a TE. Iā€™m new to this trading business, but would I be lucky to find a stock Madcatz TE to possibly trade with? Not in this thread, of course.

How much would a stock Agetec (Green Goblin) stick be? And a ASCII Stick FT for Dreamcast (the one with an optical stick)? Does color make a difference in price for the ASCII stick?

I have a Korean Style Finkle case with a taoyoung fanta stick and siemitsu buttons and 3 sanwa 24mm buttons on the front for start, menu, back. This stick does not have a pcb. How much should i ask for it.

I have both Digital Devil Saga games for PS2. The outside ā€œCollectorā€™s Boxā€ isnā€™t in too good condition but last time I checked the actual games were fine. I should note that I donā€™t have the artbook that came with the first game. How much would this be worth?

Thanks!

Whatā€™s the going price on a MvC2 TE for PS3?

What is the going price for brand new unassembled chimp kits? I have 2 I want to sell.

i forget how much the original p360 go for id say 120-150 shipped ask jdm

75 shipped

agetec stick 50 shipped also depends on condition

ascii optical stick 100-120 shipped

depending on condition 100-125 shipped

about 25 shipped