The Price Check Thread

That’s not worth the price of just the parts, to say nothing of labor nor shipping. No way.

Hi guys, i have a stock red octane stick with a busted baolian switch and no pcb. I’m thinking i should just ebay it, but not sure for how much :confused:

Quick question on shipping, what would the PDP MK stick cost to ship? It’s about the same weight as the Madcatz stick, box seems to be about twice as tall. $15-20 would be a safe bet?
And I picked up a couple of the MK tournament sticks at Best Buy for a decent deal, I’m looking to sell one of the sticks for just enough to make my stick almost free. Would it go around here for $90-100 plus shipping for the stick only? Never looked into what they’re actually worth.

I use UPS, and I’m shipping my PDP stick from California to a buyer in New York for around $18.00 for ground shipping. I’m sure USPS is about the same.

How much do TE Round 2’s go for? Since I bought a 360, I have no use for two since I want to get into XBL.

read this from…

How much would a lightly used Hori VLX (with MC + Imp2.1, works on PS2/XBOX/GC (in one cord, no RJ-45 though) as well as PS3/360). go for, without shipping? I was thinking $400?

some people sell duel modded ones on here for 300 which is cheap imo due to shipping you should list it for that price and go from there if you have all those wires you should be fine

I was told from some people that I could get at least $400 for it, $350 lowest if anything. Bear in mind, this does not include shipping and I’m located in Canada.

Just curious how much a modded Hori T5 anniversary would be worth. I did a full desolder job on the pcb and put in quick disconnect plugs on the PCB and the button ends. I got custom art printed at mamemarquees.com. It has full sanwa parts in it, also has a plexi from arthong on it (which is signed by daigo… not that thats worth anything really)

Also was curious if people would be interested in buying the Kidrobot Street Fighter minifigures I want to buy a case and sell the duplicates. I figure they would be worth 10-15 each except the rare one.

How much would I get for…

I have 2 custom arcade sticks that I made myself. Their not pretty but the components are quality.

1st stick
Sanwa JLF (black bat top)
8 30mm Sanwa buttons (Red, Blue, and black)
3 24mm Sanwa buttons (white and black)
Toodles Multi-Console PCB
Neutrik USB feed through.
Everything is all wired up in a box with plexi on top, T-molding on the side, and some nice art on top.
Explore sdweim85

2nd Stick
Seimitsu LS-32 (clear bubble ball top)
6 30mm Seimitsu buttons (white)
3 24mm Seimitsu buttons (white)
Toodles Multi-Console PCB
Box is extremely simple, No plexi, no art, just painted completely white.
Explore sdweim85

I’ve got a stock slightly used MvC2 TE stick I’m looking to sell and was wanting to see how much it would go for. It’s a tad dusty but it’s in perfect working order. IT’s also a 360 stick.

mvc3 collectors for ps3, char codes have been used, and guide. together, both mint condition.

How much should I ask for an unopened Femme Fatale stick for 360? I’ve seen them go anywhere between $200-450 on eBay. Would requesting a straight trade for an unopened EX Premium VLX be fair?

40 gig fat ps3, with a few games and costume packs on it DLed?

how much would a femme fetale xbox 360 te cost? replaced all buttons, bubble top, and blazblue artwork with plexi but that could always be changed also i replaced the jlf i think it was called because i did get the common issue with it where it stopped working so now it’s replaced

How much is a PS3 Home/Turbo circuit board worth for a Madcatz SSF4 TE “S” circuit board?
The following pics will explain alittle more of what i am asking.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/268307_10150262461038467_711048466_7458928_691763_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/267980_10150262461198467_711048466_7458931_6635842_n.jpg

Depends on the condition & if the original retail box is included since it’s rare. If I were you I would switch everything back to the default Femme Fatale theme before you sell it.

well the thing is when you peel off the original art work it kinda gets ruined because it has a clear protective layer over it i think and that comes off a little. =/ the joystick itself is pretty much mint and since i swapped out the jlf it’s even better than it was originally since it wont die out like the stock one did. I have all the orignal parts and the orignal box is in great shape still. so pretty much the only downfall is the original artwork since the clear layer is bubbled here and there

depends on how u take it out:)