The Price Check Thread

Yeah Darth Jones, I’d contact Hakdizzle on what that Japanese xbox is worth or google it. I don’t think anyone would be interested in it unless they were into import games or if someone wanted to JTAG it which I know is not accepted here on SRK.

how much is resonable to pay for a te top panel?

how much would a madcatz SE case go for? all hardware, start and select buttons, box + foam, and arcade insert included

How much are Xbox 360 Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Round 1 fight stick going for these days. I have one that I NEVER use and would like to part with it.

$80-$100 shipped is the going price… seen it for a little higher dont know if they sold but for around what I quote someone always picks them up…

Thank you so much man :slight_smile:

How much would my arcade stick go for…It is an Street fighter 4 SE with new wires, 8 new sanwa buttons, sanwa joystick with new sanwa balltop and a octagonal plate?

If i sell my arcadestick and you have not sold your stick pm cuz im interested

Did you miss this part?? :eek:

I highly suggest re-reading the rules if you plan on selling. You don’t meet the requirements yet.

How much are ten milligram instant release adderall worth?

Whats the going rate for an Agetec DC stick with Sanwa buttons and JLF stick modded?

Also, for an incomplete Agetec DC stick with Sanwa buttons and LS-32?

thanks

What requirements have I not met?..I am new to SRK forums btw…

member for 6 months and at least 50 post

About how much for a SF4 Round 2 TE Stick? Comes with box, all the cables, etc. Barely used? Also what about MVC3 (again barely used)?

Got a guy offering to buy both locally for $130. I wasn’t too sure if this was fair or not, because the price for the Round 2 stick used on many sites seems a bit bloated.

thats fair 100 for the te and 30 for mvc3 and you dont have to deal with shipping or paypal fees

Any idea of how much i could get for a VLX PS3 pcb?

I’d say about $35 shipped.

I got a SFIV Madcatz PS3 SE in like-new condition, looking to sell it but so far prices have been quite different from what I purchased it for, and have only used it once so far (Got a TE). What price range should I realistically be looking to get for it?

i’ve got a mvc3 TE fight stick (360), how much is that worth?