The PC Gaming Thread Phase II, The Masters of Gaming. No console peasants

Continuing the discussion from The PC gaming Thread. Steam/GOG/Origin/Etc. Game/Software/Hardware talk:

So good news, ethrium is down.
Maybe we can start to get decent prices for graphics cards soon.

I’m looking forward to the release of the 2nd gen Ryzens tomorrow. If the gaming benchmarks are good on it then I’m getting a AMD machine.

1 Like

Hell if I see a significant boost I might look into upgrades myself.

I hope so, I might sell this 1070 and upgrade to 1170 or 1180 when they release. I recently got a 1440p 144hz monitor and I want to be able to push those games at 120 fps+ at that res.

1 Like

More and More Apple being exposed for their BULL SHIT

Linus breaks a iMac and offers Apple a Blank Check for Repairs
Apple Refuses

Apple SUES iPhone screen repair shop and LOSES!

Spread the Word, DON’T BUY APPLE.
2 Likes

You can count on Apple to sell a product that can’t provide support for and make sure no one else can.

3 Likes

Get on it…

1 Like

2nd gen Ryzen benchmark videos

1 Like

thread title suggestion.
the pc master race thread:console warriors going in concentration camps, E3 wont save you

I might do so, as there shit-ass Xbox One players who thinks their mediocre Skyrim modding efforts is on par with the PC Modding community. Son your Console has a hard limit of 5GB Total for HDD for saving Mods and a max of 150 mods total. PC has no limits.

1 Like

You fags are the only ones who really care tho…

This is the PC I want to build.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BP3q3b

Suggestions?

Nice Part List, I have one suggestion
I see you dont mind getting OEM copy of Windows, I suggest www.kinguin.net for a cheaper Windows 10 serial key.

1 Like

I didn’t notice it was OEM. No wonder it was so cheap. I definitely want a version I can reuse.

Last time I checked, retail Windows was so goddamn expensive that I could have bought a bunch of OEM keys for the price of one retail key. I’ve bought OEM keys as low as $12 from play asia.

1 Like

If you don’t plan on using any of the Administration options of Windows Pro, you could save $40 with the Home version.

As far as OEM versions go, I’ve heard of people calling MS support about motherboard swaps with OEM windows and getting reactivated. Though the standard protocol with OEM versions is MS telling you to contact your OEM, which would be yourself in this case.

Then there’s this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

This makes it seem like you can reactivate if you tie a Microsoft account to your activation key, but theres this line that makes things a little murky:
"here are some additional reasons why you can’t reactivate Windows
** You reached the limit on the number of times you can reactivate Windows on your device."**

More Reasons to never buy Apple, EVER

1 Like

https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/1860560

NIS and AlienWare are giving away Disgaea 5 demo keys…first come first serve.

Gonna play my first LoL game since 2 weeks! PC got infected with something, so had to send it away for repair :frowning: Seems okay now though… fingers crossed.

Free game…while supplies last.

3 Likes