The Mario Kart Thread

wow, fucking weak. nintendo gimps controller users by making wheelies and tricks a freaking chore. wtf is up with that?

I got the game and I think the wii-mote only controls are spot on (I played a LOT of excite truck, so making subtle movements is not new to me). Battle mode is shit, and the selection of classic tracks is mostly shit (why cant we just have ALL the classic track!? OR A TRACK EDITOR?!), but the online racing is VERY good.

Whatup srk dudes.
I was a huge fan of mariokart on the snes. BUT then then screwed up the next few games with this computer assistance. Does it not annoy you guys that being good is punished in these games? Anyways, I heard that the cpu rubber bands bigtime in 150cc and of course you get hit with 1000 items in the last lap.

My question is, does this happen online as well? Surely they have finally included some option to turn off computer assistance, at least in multiplayer.

i used the wavebird controls and they rocked i dont know about the wiimote or the wiiwheel controls. seems like a good game but i dunno if i would buy it.

I’m a huge fan of the kart series as well, MKDD was the best IMO so I’m disapointed with the recent Wii tittle.

Got it a few days ago.
Baby Daisy and Baby Peach are win.
King Boo seems really good too.

Right now I’m trying to unlock Funky Kong.

Funky Kong is too good

put him on a bike, and your opponents are done.

unlocked Funky Kong and Baby Daisy just now.

I found my two mains. <3

Can someone answer my question? Does the cpu cheat for the losers in online multiplayer? (rubber banding, great items constantly)

Well, typically if you are in last place, you get better items than you would if you were in first. So yeah, people in last get helped out with the items they get. Its like that for every mode, too.

Man the online makes me angry! The offline as well actually.

Blue shields and lighting WTF

also lol at the money matches. Are you fucking stupid? The game hella random

Edit: in that case I’ll money match anyone for $5000. You game? Paypal me the money first though and I pay you back double if you win.

Fixed.

nah mang. POW blocks you can trick out of, and lose no speed. that hot potato cloud is the biggest bullshit imo

^ POW Blocks are gay when you’re drifting and there is NO wall or anything to stop you from falling off course…

…Don’t even get me STARTED on how gay the AIDS cloud is.

ok everyone who wants to get ghosted by Toad add me

4432-7012-2564

Sup guys am lookin for some feedback on this question.
If you only had three weapons in race mode too use what are they and why?
Thanks peeps peace.

whats the tiers? :confused:

Good question I just posted that on my thread so some feedback would be great also if you post your FC here I will add them to the list on my thread or just post on my thread whatever is easyer for you peace.

For what? Karts? Bikes? The characters are too damn similiar to actually “group” IMO

OMG add me people 0688 6127 9587