The Mario Kart Thread

ok people mario kart is set to come out next week thursday here in Europe which is kinda fair we get it first cause we still don’t have smash brothers:sad:

put your mario kart wii codes here if you want a SRK race on the 11th of april

thats not cool man i feel left out but bout time someone made this thread. me and my boy well be doin pay pal money matches over wifi for anyone interested.

seems i posted in the wrong area didnt even know there was a Wii thread.
any ways here some crap that stinks to high heaven.

First of all my thread GOT closed in 5 minutes what the hell? Anyways Ive found an import review of the game. http://www.gamesradar.com/wii/mario-...1345346029/p-4

Second snaking was not a glitch. At worst it was a bug and to top it off nintendo has know about it since mario kart 64 and intentionally left it it in multiple iterations of the game. Its not that hard to learn to do either its just not brain dead easy like say holding a button and pressing left and right. And from what ive read and seen on clips ive watched its still there but has been limited in many ways.

Lastly I did get my wish there is online battle mode, but its now retarded. Here is a section of that review covering battle mode.

Mad. Ridiculous. But all in the spirit of fun. Its Nintendo all right. Only it isnt. Because the Nintendo we know and love would never sacrifice one portion of a game for another. Nintendo trim and tweak to perfection. Not so here. The pressure to deliver an online experience has led to Nintendo overlooking the local multiplayer mode - the one that carried Mario Kart for all these years. Four-player Balloon Battle? It stinks. Designed for 12 players, the remaining eight teammates are AI drivers - completely undermining the skill-based play the mode has always rewarded. Same goes for Coin Grabbing, a new battle mode that needs little explanation.

So now I have to play with AI opponents even when im just playing at home with friends? No thanks I might as well just go play mario kart 64 for battle mode now.

It seems nintendos mindset seems to be that a player should never be able to have any real difference in skill between another player and if that naughty person does get to good lets stunt his performance with Ai opponents or randomization mechanics. Ugh i guess a nintendos babys cry is truly blood curdling.

Sorry if my last post seems odd but i just copy pasted from the other disscusion group its too late to write it all out again. I had just found out snaking was gone and was a little irate and then thought that nintendo might gimp mario kart again with no battle mode like the ds version. The lesson here watch what you wish for.

First off what is the US release date?
Second Xero lets get this money son.

i told you the 27th son. if you make me repeat myself one more time im gonna have to whoop your ass and we all know that thats gonna hurt me more than it hurts you. :shake:

lol wut.

whats what?

Sup Xero my bad on that anyone else have any pros or cons with this game?

Online play
Battle mode
The karts and bikes
The tracks

Thanks.

Im copin this…but where’s the hype at?

GET HYPE SON WE GOT DAT MARIO KARTZZ BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! YOU KNOW WE GOT TURTLES RACING AND SHIT AND BITCHES POPPIN WHEELIES AND SHIT. HELL I EVEN GOT MY BOY MARIO GHOST RIDIN THE WHIP!!! GET HYPE BOIIIIII GET STUPID DUMB DUMB SO WE CAN ALL GO HYPHY BOIIIIIIIII!!!

is that hype enough for you or should i say

WE GOT PRINCESS PEACH AND PRINCESS DAISY SHOWCASIN THE WHIPS IN BIKINIS!!! WHAT YALL KNOW BOUT THAT??? I KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT!!!

thank you…lol

ALSO PRE_ORDER AND GET DAT FREE RACIN WHEEL!!! RIDE IN STYLE WIT DA WHEEL WHILE YO FRIENDS USE DEM LAME REMOTES!!!

bust out thoses friend codes guys…
mario kart player since 92…woot!!!
im hyped!!!:woot:
also…need a challenge on DS…friend codes??>>>>:lovin:

hows the online comp on ds? i had the game but no wifi but i had to sell it with my ds for rent anyways so i got a new ds but havent got mario kart again.

I already have my mariokart reserved! See ya’ll online!

i can’t wait when it comes out, this shit is going to be fun.

I hope the online play is worth it and someone said something about MoneyMatchs?

hey you can be my first victim in mario kart money matches :wgrin: only cuz devine tenken aint ready for it :rofl:

Its Out And Its Amazing!!!

WHAT REALLY OK I’M GOING TO DUM IT DOWN JUST TO KEEP THE GAME FUN FOR YOU LOL. YO SHIN B SUP PIMPIN GREAT WORK WITH FR11 WILL MARIOKART WII BE THERE NEXT YEAR?