The Mario Kart Thread

YES!! this thread is coming alive…can’t wait to run it!!

mario kart MM’s??? lol

This thread going to be off the chain in 16 days son I can’t wait and MM all day japan canada where ever everyone can and be all means will lose there loot lol.

Yo james how you going make a Mariokart social group and not post it here man that’s cold son COLD AS ICE $50 MM ON MAY 15 AFTER I TAKE YOUR MONEY YOUR BOY JOHN CAN LOSE TOO LOL.

Yo my bad son I just made it but yeah there a social group Players so please join up peace.

me? lose? man this is sparta get outta here.

CAN ANYBODY VOUCH THAT THIS NIGGA IS REAL? I refuse to believe it until I see you and james in the same place at tyhe same time. Stop money matching yourself!

I vouch for him.

anyone interested in making a mario kart srk league?

Sounds interesting! I will have my mk and I will be looking to play people on srk.

I’m thinking this is how it’ll work.

Once a week we’ll race 4 races. At the end of each race i’ll record the points.

At the end of the month whoever has the most points wins!

hmm…this means you will need different divisions then…(south,north,midwest etc.)

it seems that mostly GA is posting here…lol thats whats good

naw im not going to make it so complicated.

if someone wants to join the league they can, if the roster fills, then someone else will have to manage another one. I’m simply too lazy to manage 4 divisions.

but hmm, its not a bad idea.

Count me in after the 27th of April.

I’m in for Europe.
Weekends only.

weekends or late at night would be best but i say there has to be an incentive (money) to be had at the end of each month. each player puts in five a race to race for the points maybe and whoever wins at the end of the month gets that money?

If people want to race for the sake of being the best and having fun, great.

That should be incentive enough, why does everything have to resort to money…

that’s right.

No money for me.
That just loses fun Imo, You only get adrenaline from losing money, Not losing to a friend.

if ya say so but the fact that i cant talk on the mic while playin yall kills it for me id have the most fun doin it that way but hey what can you say? but money makes things interesting.

Sup peeps I just started a new mariokart code thread so post your game codes on that thread and see you guys online later.