The Mario Kart Thread

Epidemic check your code, it says it’s wrong.
I’ll add the fixed code and amandainnswooo as soon as I play again.
I could never join brooklyn’s room yesterday, why was that?
To clear things up, my Mii is named NOA(star)WHO?.

what is your code?

I’ll add you when I get on my wii. k?

the characters for the most part are similar but some increase useful traits. like funky kong increases speed by a fuckton. daisy increases boost speeds i think.

i am currently trying to beat the world record on snes mario curcuit 3. its 1:19:xx. it was set by daisy on a mach bike. does anybody know if there is a faster character than that? the fastest i can go with daisy on a mach bike is 2:01:xx. and my fast lap with 1 shroom is still set with a bullet bike with baby daisy. does anybody know if its possible to use a small bike to set the record?

dude youre a fuckin beast:pray:

What defines your tiers as far as stages? Less Randomness? Fairness? I mean, cuz my favs are the Daisy Circuit and the SNES level with the colored blocks.

Also, could someone explain to me the best time to wheelie? I haven’t really noticed any speed increase that I could measure, I usually do it like this (with the mach bike/peach):
Speed boost from the start, then pop into wheelie position, pop into the slide position for the turn, speed boost, start the wheelie when the boost ends, repeat. If someone is about to bump me, I tap the slide button. Is that the best way to handle the wheelie technique?

are you talking about mario circuit 3? if so you want to pop a wheelie anytime you are going straight. and always right after you get your speed boost out of a turn.

[media=youtube]g042ss7ov_Q&feature=related[/media]

thats not the world record. but it is THE fastest funky kong can go on that bike.

heres the world record.
[media=youtube]ILHVfTAzzxs&NR=1[/media]

The Shooting Star would be an awesome bike if it’s handling was’nt ass backwards…The Sneekster is okay…I guess

Im all about the Dolphin Dasher right now.

Dolphin Dasher= BEST MEDIUM BIKE EVAR

Fuck I spent the entire afternoon getting my points back up to 8,000 after getting fucked over by items…

fuck that bike… ill stick to the mach bike

^ Enjoy your massive slowdown on offroad XP

Heavy characters fare better in karts IMO

Im stuck in the low 7000s. I’ve decided to stay offline until I can get a star or two but that just made me lose interest :rofl:

You know, you can watch the ghost when on the Mario Kart Channel, right?

Having a star doesn’t really help you all that much

0774 4637 5515

Figured I’d repost in the other thread so there’s no excuse for getting comp from my SRK peeps. And it seems that everybody here is straight hot in DA KART. So add me, I’ll add you up. You know how it goes.

TIERS:

Summary:
Funky Kong on Bowser Bike or Daisy on Mach Bike are top. Basically Funky on Bowser has higher speed but Daisy has better mini turbo. So a course with more turns favors daisy, while more straight away favor Funky. Baby Daisy on Bullet is 3rd after them. Some people will say Funky on Spear is top. With this combo, it has the highest speed in the game. However, this combo is only good on like 5 courses in the game. The spear has terrible turning.

Karts are useless.

Stats with off-road are useless too.

Some people will bash Funky and Daisy combos because of their bad accelerations. Here’s a tip if you don’t know by now. You can hold down A+B for a ‘standstill’ miniturbo. Example, I got daisy on mach, I get hit by a blue shell, so I hold down A+B till I get the blue flash and boom I recover better than just holding down the gas.

My friend code is:

4854 6930 8798

Just let me know if you add me, I’ll add you back.

do you think im retarded? my wii isnt hooked up to the internet currently and he asked a question i could only answer by watching the video.

hey what do you think for baby daisy on a bullet bike? she seems to have really good stats also.

I add everyone’s code that appears in these threads. So you are added final_cut.
And off-road isn’t total garbage.
I can consistently win with the Toadette/Magicruiser combo by using shortcuts and cutting corners without needing mushrooms.