The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match Thread

I’m pretty sure that it’s just K9999 that they can’t use, because Angel and May Lee have shown up at times since then and there was no problem. Angel is even in one of the newer Days of Memories games:
http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/daysofmemories/daysofmemories4.htm
http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/mobile/i-mode/special/dom_koto.php

The only appearance K9999 has made was a BG cameo in arranged version of 2003, and even then he had to be covered up pretty well.
My guess is that he’s allowed in any ports of 2002 since that game was completed before whatever company who owns the rights of Akira threatened legal action if he was put into any more games.

id give up k9999 to get rid of angel and maylee cause im a hater

dandy j is correct

Anyone could link me an article about this Eolith stuff? I don’t know anything about reasons why SNKP can’t use Eolith characters.

That interview has reassured me of how great this game will be. They stated that balancing is of high priority. So I’m…:tup:

I would like to play as Zero from 2K. He has some badass moves, just give him crouch attacks and were good.

Hopefully they really buff up K’ and Robert. And people get back their moves.

SNK can work on balance a lot more now since they’re no longer doing that “annual” release nonsense like before.

pleeeeeeeeease give seth back all his 2000 shit and please make lin like 2000 lin and not fuckin 2k1 duolon beta test lin also 2000 bao > 2k1 bao. i wouldnt mind 2k1 kensou beni and heidern tho :slight_smile:

but im p sure they wont take much if anything at all from 2k1 since that was eolith’s game

what 2k1 bao was amazing

mushroom hat + d/f+D= instant win

but definitely agreed about 2k1 lin… what were they thinking?

lmao that inf was so dumb

hey but speaking of infs i say they bring back kim’s kula only infinite in 2k2um B7)

It would be too cool if they brought back Xiangfei, but I bet it’s unlikely.

she was in 99 so its actually really really likely!

I don’t see why she couldn’t make it in, since she’s been in NESTS games.

nigga please stop hatin’

Only one I’d really care to see again is Angel though

Is stupid ass NESTS Robert in the game? You know, the one with the charge command throw?

I don’t think so, 2k2 Robert had his normal motions (with a crippled move list though). They could include him as an alternate character perhaps, but I wouldn’t bet on it considering how much people hated that version.

99 and 2000 Robert was charge type… 2001 was command and had crazy combos too.

He had a charge command throw? Wow. That’s automatically unplayable for me.

Man, i know i aint the only one who thinks that the NESTS saga was and still the worst part of KOF.
Games and Storyline. And BTW, PAO is fuckin’ broken.

2000 is th eb est

snk needs to get on some kof2000um

With Strikers?

I cant wait to see the outcome of this. :S

99’s presentation and atmosphere was pretty badass

things like kyo’s intro animation with his headband comes to mind

Robert in 2k1 was pretty awesome