The IDAHO Thread

There will be cash pay outs for sure (with no entry fee) and a couple of announcements that will hopefully get everyone hyped up…

mmm is ivars gf gonna cook steaks again?? greatly appreciated if she did (: hahahahaha

I’m doing my best to see if I can make it up to Boise this Sunday. I can’t seem to find a ride. (Rupert)

The tournament wouldn’t be the same without EX Stomp/Scissor Kick shenanigans.

nothing like a bison to join the fun.

Did someone say ‘steaks’?

You should mos def find a ride out here on sunday cause I looooove Boxer vs. Dictator match ups. Toodles you comin out too?

we should get some strippers for live entertainment

No one’s told me WHERE yet :slight_smile: I’m supposed to see about playing tonight as well, but I need someone to give me directions, address, something.

word…just PM’d you mang, who do you main?

I’ll be bringing the fatboy :slight_smile:
Do we have anyone decent with Gief? That matchup is pretty much an instant lose for me and I need to get better at it.

I’m not sure if it’s Ramon or Eyedeekay or whatever that plays him a little, but we have a variety of characters so it’s pretty well rounded

Sunday is looking pretty nice right now. Maybe we can bust out a PS3 too so more people can play on the TE sticks?

Not too sure if I will make it tonight, I’ll see how I feel after the NBA draft.

I play Gief a little in SF4, nothing special but I wouldn’t mind playing him more if people need the practice.

LottaMercy and Ivar for the win for bringing Idaho peeps together and hosting.

My phone’s all sorts of messed up. If someone would PM me Ivar’s location for tonight, if that’s still going on, I’d appreciate it.

I am good for Thursday now once again i get off work on sunday at around 5pm so i will be able to head over after that. Incoming Yodels… and maybe a little loss of fight money.

You like ambiguous cross-ups and the elimination of all of your EX dash punches outside of combos?

Masochist much? :devil:

Someone should come pick me up, btw. :wgrin: It’ll only be 5 hours worth of driving, and I’ll buy food and gas.

When should I try to make it to ivar’s?

i will ask around and try to get you down here acllaim. I hope we can work something out. keep trying on your end.

i texted you directions early and just sent some too toodles. did i read right you will be at evo?

we gettin together at 10, you on aim toodles?

Update: I’m in.

Can I get the details (Address, Time, Phone #, etc) PM’d to me?