The IDAHO Thread

are you coming tonight or sunday?? lmao and that match up isn’t that bad if the boxer is patient enough or if i get the edge in the beginning of the match (: weeeeezy

Sunday, of course.

I find it to be 5.5-4.5 in Bison’s favor. It’d be better, but Bison has no solid ultra options in the matchup, while Balrog can hit one if Bison misses a link or messes up a block string, easily putting him back in the game. Bison, however, has an incredibly good mixup game vs. Balrog; Balrog is very susceptible to cross-ups, and Bison has one of the best. Jab Psycho Crushers can take care of any EX Dash punches, nullifying that aspect of the game, and non-EX Dashes create an interesting mindgame where neutral-jump roundhouse and crouching short/forward can take care of all dash punches together, but neither can take them all. Prepare for a lot of down/back action and empty Devil Reverses and jab Headbutts.

Are there any good Cammys, Guiles, or Kens? I need work with Cammy and Ken, and some touch up work with Guile on some flash kick setups.

When I am lazy, I play Cammy and a random rush guile. I have my moments when I actualy do decent.

yeah his guile is pretty scary at times…but i used to main ken and so does eyeDK so you’ll get some good match ups, but i played a lot of bisons and it’s not that bad of a match up. i don’t spam dash punches, you’ll have to wait and see my mann…you might get me at first BUT i’ll adapt to your playstyle and make it cake work. siiiike

I think putting a Los Betos burrito on the line in a first to 7 seems justified. :wonder:

superb idea there Acllaim

I’m hungry now. We need to take a burrito trip this Sunday.

So whats the time line for this event being as i get off work at 8:30, which ends up being 9:30 but yeah

No idea, some people dont get off work until 5-6 pM. so I’m sure it will be after that.

But its sunday all day type of thing to hang out I would assume, depends on what lottamercy decides to do.

I still need directions to Matt’s house, and an idea of what if any munchies to bring. And knowing when would be good too :slight_smile:

danggg i’m gettin ancy…still haven’t touched the sticks since ivars house lol, someones gonna get worked…i’m showing no mercy >:o)

My Balrog says your Balrog can’t hang Mike rips shirt off. My Vega however is still staring at himself in a mirror.

lollerskate…you’re a horrible man for thinking such things. that vega better find his way lost somewhere

hey how close are you guys to salt lake we have been having bi weekly ranbats getting around 35 people to come it would be cool if you guys could make a trip down

Salt Lake is around 5-6 hour drive for those of us in Boise. Sounds like the next time I go to salt lake to visit my brother, I need to hit up one of these ranbats or even just go for the casuals.

I’ll probably be heading down to salt lake sometime soon now that I think about it.

Salt lake is most likely a no go for myself a little too far to drive.

Hopefully people will start showing about 1. I am at 3467 S ZION PL so google that shit for a map. The latest I want to start the main event is like 6, let me know if thats no good but I want to have plenty of time to do it right and unfortunately it looks like I gotta send everyone on their way by like 11(not definite though I will kick you out as late as possible :wink: ).

Prizes:
Random Tourney:
1st $20
Main Event:
1st $60
2nd $20

Food/Drinks:
Hamburgers, bratties, booze and water. Feel free to bring whatever you like.

vce i still need your #.

SLC I will see you guys in a couple months :wink:

I’m on my way :slight_smile:

I got pulled over at 2:30 in the morning, 20 feet away from my house.

Why? Failing to yield at an intersection :wtf:

ouch. And what happened? Ticket? or you got off easy?