The Fast Food Thread

Five Guys is pretty good. Their fries are tasty, but I wish they were crispier. They give you a ton of them too.

Anyone ever try Mucho Burrito? I’ve been there twice. They’re not bad.

UPDATED

Subway: It’s not that I hate subway, it’s just that I hate their marketing schemes. Eat fresh? Don’t let that shit fool you. Everything is processed, and all they are really doing is fixing the sandwich right in front of you. There’s nothing “fresh” about them truth be told. You would be a lot better off buying the ingredients yourself and fixing a sandwich.

**Burger King: **I think burger king is ok. The whopper has lost its touch over the years, but it’s still passable on a good day. I wonder if they still do those dollar smoothies, those were REALLY good. Shame on them if that got discontinued.

**Wendy’s: **I think Wendy’s is a slightly cheaper Carls Jr.

They have a solid menu, mostly affordable, nice little place to eat if you were to ask me.

I’ve retired fast food for the most part. If I do eat it, it’ll only be In-N-Out Burger and it’ll be on my once a week (eatwhateverthefuckiwantday).

But fuck.

WHY WON’T WHATABURGER COME TO CALIFORNIA?! Their double bacon cheese burgers are fucking amazing.

Fuck you if you live in a state with a Whataburger in it. :frowning:

Yo real talk In’n’Out burgers are the best shit, you might as well not eat any other fast food when you have one of those in the area. Carls jr. six dollar burgers will suffice when one is not in your area.

Anyone else also somewhat upset that McDonald’s dropped the angus burgers for quarter pounder variations???

They weren’t selling very well so I’m not surprised. Lately I’ve slowly been trying to shy away from fast food but i can hear those Chic-Fil-A chicken biscuits w/ cheese call my name as soon as i wake up in the morning.

The angus burgers were some of the few items that didn’t get me sick. As for those Chicfila chicken biscuits: YUM!

nope

In n’ Out is so over rated and over hyped. Your local ghetto burger joint usually has better burgers for about the same price. Just ask for no salt on their fries, and mother of god, fresh fries every time.

That’s the point, In n Out tastes more like a private-owned burger hut than the McDs and BKs of the world. So a fast food chain with better quality than its comp is overrated. Gotcha.

Ahh, yes. Every morning before class I usually get a spicy chicken biscuit. Such bliss.

It’s crazy how relevant your post is to my experience. I visited Norcal back in 2011 to visit family (and attended a Smash major while I was at it) and had both In-N-Out Burger and Carl’s Jr for the first time in about five years. To my surprise, I vastly preferred the Carl’s Jr meal to the In-N-Out one. So yeah, I agree that it is overrated.

yeah when people are raving b over in n out calling it best burger ever. yeah that’s over trading

hole in the walls just go buck wild on the grease/oil. in n out owns all because fresh ingredients

So Taco Bell and I used to have this amazing relationship. I think I posted a picture of over 100 receipts that I had accumulated in a matter of months and they started following me. Retweeting me and everything.

Then that “Lorena Garcia” cunt came along and they unfollowed everyone.

Cantina bowl is fucking gross and shes an obnoxious bitch with a fake accent.

I’ve been holding that in for months.

Heard Carls Jr was one of the worst fast food places to eat at.

Anyways, I go to Popeyes on Tuesdays for that amazing 2 piece for a dollar deal.

Taco Bell is amazing as well, idc what the “meat” is made up of

I hit up Bill Millers and Freddies Frozen Custard every once in a while. Same with Whataburger only cause its open 24 hours(it’s pretty overrated)

just had wendy’s. i’m surprised at how good their double cheeseburgers were. going to try their pretzel burger soon.

also in n out burgers are good. i don’t like their fries though.

What is with the pretzel bread trend lately? I’ve noticed Sonic, Wendy’s, and I think a few others have hopped on that train now.

I literally, not 15 minutes ago was having this conversation with the wife. I don’t get it, even the local scrubby ass burger joint makes EVERY burger on it’s menu with pretzel bun. I mean I like them as much as the next dude, but come on.

Also I don’t eat much fast food, as I kicked the habit when I was younger trying to become a mixed martial artist (literally haven’t had Mcdonalds in 10 years), BUT I will still smash some fucking Taco Bell once every couple of months. Get me a couple of volcano burritos with chicken and no sour cream. GOD DAMN! I will slap my own mother over that shit, especially if the rice is fresh.

On the subject of Taco Bell has anyone tried this new spicy taco yet? I’ve been sick/poor and haven’t made it out to try it yet.

The meat at Taco Bell, specifically the beef is cut with soybean, aka meat substitute. Its no big deal, they save millions a year in meat and its natural so its no big deal.

man dont get me started on Taco Bell. Cheesy Gordita Crunch all day!