The Fast Food Thread

I’ve never had a genuine taco before, or eaten at Taco Bell.

I’m going to make sure that I do.

Read about McDonalds’ mighty wings. Made me angry that Spicy Chicken McBites are gone.

So, these are pretty damn good.

I tried Chicken and Waffles recently at a Waffle Frolic. The waffles were good and syrup went well with the chicken but the chicken was pretty bad. Tasted like one of those microwavable fried chicken pieces you get in the freezer isle. Would come back for the waffles though.

I really really feel sorry for people who only eat Taco Bell and think its mexican food. TC is awesome, and id happily just eat their flour tortillas if they were out of cheese beans and meat.

Jack in the Box Waffle Breakfast Sandwich

2/10

1 point for being to hungry to care
1 more while stuck in a car in traffic with nothing else.

“Waffle.” You’re expecting crunch, “texture” all the food judging shows want. The picture shows what you want.

You get a soft, flimsy soggy thing that falls apart and can’t even maintain its shape. Faint syrup taste among the aftertaste with no taste going down.
Sausage. Burnt to all hell. Oh that’s cool, you can just remove some of the top to get to the less messed up underside of the patty. Nope.

Cheese, not melted. How?! Everything else inside is scorched

Egg, a ruined chance at redemption. Nothing was good about this thing. Buyer beware.

^ ty for the info.

I’ve actually never eaten breakfast at fast food but DAT taco bell breakfast menu is looking too godlike to pass out on.

some redemption I should clarify. Not anywhere close to a full redemption on just the egg.

“Waffle taco,” right? somebody please test that thing before I even consider it.

anyone get the taco bell breakfast yet? very tempted to try

I guess jamaican would be fast food but dumplings,ackee,callilu,fish,grilled salman,rice and peas…im pretty sure this place recieves 10 percent of my checks

I had an “AM Crunchwrap” around a year ago, before they actually had an OFFICIAL breakfast menu, and it was heavenly. Crunchwrap with hashbrowns = double crunchiness.

^ co-sign. Had it like 2 days ago and shit was godlike.