The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

happy holidays to all the fuertes , wish u all a great day =)

Feliz Navidad guys!
@pilgrim
Rofl

It’s starting to look my days with SF4 are coming to an end. With Street Fighter X Tekken on the way and that I’m now in love with King of Fighters (DAIMON FTW!!!), I may stop playing this game.

What. No Clark?

Also. Happy New Year Fuertes.

[media=youtube]WKBkZsgH5X8[/media]

So I turned 27. Time to Run Stop Cake then reset into ice cream.

Happy birthday, dude.

So Juri got teased for sf x t. That leaves Hakan and Fuerte as the only sf4 originals not branching to a different game (yet).

I get the feeling King gets a fuerte alt. Auto main.

too bad that el fuerte doesnt fit in combo oriented game , oh well at least rolento is in the game :confused:

Gouken and Seth.

The problem with that is that you’d see more than King’s mouth. Besides, he already has a crazy Alex alt.

Sadly, Fuerte wouldn’t fit that well in SFxTK due to the combo heavy nature of the game. sigh If only he had combos. Other mixup characters like Millia, Taokaka, Ibuki, Makoto, Xiaoyu, and Talim have them I mean. Hell, even grapplers like Hugo and Gief have them.

He’d work. But CAPCOM isn’t gonna have runstop juggles in any game.

Who said anything about run stop shenanigans?

Who?

Jeezey Creezey! How many of you guys are in the 4000bps? From like 4150 to 4400 I’ve gained like 10 spots.

BP very important.

With the reveals today, I’m more ecstatic about Xiaoyu than ever! At least for me, she’ll be my Fuerte replacement.

Vega is in.

Poison
Vega
Lili
Steve
King
Bad boxart megaman

All I got is Poison. -__-

No ST Hawk. No Urien. No El Fuerte. No A2 Rose. T_T

i have like 19000 bp with el fuerte and im not a great elf , i just played a lot of ranked games

There’s always King.

It’s official. Xiaoyu has her own version of Tortilla.
3:34