The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

My Ultimo Gringo stick has died.

T__T

My El Salado mask came in.

It’s a fuerte mask. Sprinkled with salt to make it shiny. The place I got it made exceeded my expectations.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/369937_100000250288095_2141228989_n.jpg

Also. Fuck marvel. Again.

Man, I really love playing Fuerte and I wish he would be in more capcom fighting games even though he isn’t exactly super popular due to him being a little hard to figure out at first and not being exactly a practical character.

Its like he’s part skill, part luck, and all excitement.

IPeru for CrossAssault reality show!! and yes, I’m faded right now.

Lol I would try but unfortunately house payments are stopping me :frowning:

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Not having a vortex in KOF is something really different and difficult, but at the same time, exciting. I’m starting to learn more and more how to use Athena, Chin, and Daimon. SFxTK’s gonna be interesting in this way, but Xiaoyu will make it all fun for me anyway (turns out our amigo Dawgtanian is a fan of her too!).

In other news, school’s feeling better this semester. Maybe it’s because I’m only in one specialized class while everything else is either gen ed. or multidisciplined. Still got the job fair to go this week. I REALLY want an internship!

Good that you’re comfortable in school. Keep at it Kuma.

Thanks, Densuo. I honestly don’t think it can get worse compared to last semester. I think this video can summarize my state of mind last semester, even with the good things that happened during it.

[media=youtube]wapr-SRnuFs[/media]

WTF did I just watch?

This is why I stay far, far away from BlazBlue and anime. Whack as fuck.

Long story short, the girl goes blind.

Yeah. That was a wut moment there. I assume Kuma means he’s not sure what he’s aiming at. It’s fine. Peeps in college sometimes change their majors ALOT, it’s cool.

Pud, you just haven’t seen a good one.

Gundam War in the Pocket. Has a heck of a moral to the story.
and
Macross Plus.

Neither are retardedly long and dragged out (Macross plus is a 4 episode OVA, or you can just watch the movie version, they’re both good)

There’s that, but I felt like I was being trolled by one of my teachers constantly. I wanted to rage quit so bad last semester it’s not even funny, and by that, I meant drop out of college for a semester. At least the business minor should clear things up. I’m almost done with my current major so I might as well finish it.

I I like it enough, maybe I"ll stay in college for one more year so I can double major in computer science and business.

Stick with the summer semester. All the idiots don’t go during that semester.

I’ve seen Dragon Ball and many OVAs back in the 90s. I haven’t bothered with any current one because most look interchangeable.

I agree wholeheartedly with that Pud. The last one that’s recent that I enjoyed was Panty and Stocking

That show totally RRRRRRUUUUURRRRRUUUU’D!