The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

I’ve been in college for two years. I’ve had bullshit classes, but I was never to the point where my stress levels were at an all time high, and I’m only on 12 hours.

Just assuming, which I shouldn’t, but 2 years should put you in your core classes, or at least some intensive academic classes…It’s understandable man.

It sucks, but you should monopolize on the break at the moment while you can man…AE 2012 couldn’t have come sooner.

Believe me, I’ll be capitalizing it. Along with possibly having a temp job just for the break, I’ll be in the lab with AE 2012, playing the hell out of KOF XIII when I get my grubby little hands on it, practicing kung fu on my own, and studying physics so I can test out of it. So, I shouldn’t be too bored with my break.

The best college semester is summer. All the slackers take summer off.

I hate how college beats people over the head with books.

I’m on my 4th (and final) year of undergrad. Never had stress like I did last night, when I was working on a final for an online course. I have two more of those to do today…

I guess, at the very least, I’m preparing for the stress of law school…

One of these days I might go back to school. Just an associates ain’t enough.

I don’t miss the days in the Navy where my schooling was “Fail one test and you lose your bonus and go out to sea as a generic”

I suppose I should be glad my old man whipped my ass for “having the audacity” to fail two classes my sophmore year of high school.

Right now my focus is in the gym though.

Didn’t make the progress in weight loss but there’s a few changes to gloat for namely my chest and back getting smaller, Quads and shoulders showing some seperation and my calves are looking real damn good. I’m looking to leg press 1000lbs and squat 3 plate by the end of the year.

Y’all got goals in school. Just keep’em in mind.

guys i got the el fuerte action figure from ebay but his foot fell off :frowning: i glued it back with model glue though.

That the one that comes with Seth? They’re pretty fragile.

yes it came with seth seth is intact.

where i can get that action figure?? :open_mouth:

Got mine at a Toys R Us a month or so ago. They also have the MVC 3 minimates too.

try ebay thats where i got mine from

Just picked up my stick it’s a PS3 Madcatz round one TE stick. Octagon gate, 8 seimitsu buttons, shaft extender, arrows dust cover, dual modded. He also fixed it in general.

Many thanks to Mr. Fong aka NetworkingYuppy. Now I can get back to mashing like a scrub.

here’s the template

That’s quite a big Poison…art, Densuo.

I’ve seen bigger. <<
>
>

I guess this is a welcome back Densuo.

Get out there an kick some ass luchador style.

Feliz Navidad amigos!

Merry Christmas everyone. No seriously. Love you guys. Even Paper.

No. Fuck Paper and his Christmas.

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Sheng dan kuai le!

I gotta go in for work in the afternoon, but I should be around long enough to have the Christmas meal.