The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

So is ST doesn’t mean its still not the best game out there.

Also you cannot one fac Vulture harass in SC2 so yeah, fuck that game. Hellions and Reapers =/= Vultures

I’ve been reading up a little bit on Eastern philosophy. Very interesting and deep.

i miss vultures too but sc2 is still better. what league are u in anyways?

I found a very nice read that I’d like to share with you guys. It’s amazing how you can apply the majority of this stuff to fighting games.
http://www.warrior-scholar.com/articles/36stratagems.htm

Stop playing before I finished my placement matches. My computer died. I’ll get back into it after EVO stops taking all my money.

EDIT: Do any of you guys have Swords and Soldiers?

no wonder…u gotta play the game to see all of its fun and neatness

When I was in Vancouver me and my cousins did this, we added melted cheese to recreate the Epic Meal Time. I only ate two and a half pieces and then felt it for 7 hours

ok…uh…

Well played Chuck.

dude I want a Mascara.

The remixes for 3rd strike online edition suck, except for Remy’s remix.

What is this Delicious? : )

Take the image out the quote, Larry. You’ll get infracted.

So I’m having another one of my issues with my major and classes in general. After talking with my mom about it for a while, I was talking it out with a friend on mine. He suggested that I should think of other fields that might interest me. Instead, I thought of the things I like, some of which include learning new languages and the aspects of them, reading up on philosophy, mostly eastern, and helping people help themselves.

I though that changing my minor to communication studies wouldn’t be a bad idea, but my search showed me it was too dry for my tastes. After that, I looked at philosophy. Apparently, it’s a pretty useful field so I’m definitely going to bring it up when I see my counselors about this issue.

I’m the kind a guy who tends to stick to what he picked, but there’snothing wrong with changing major/minor. people do that stuff all the time.

I just came back from seeing the philosophy department for advice. I was suggested to just at least take one course, and then decide where to go from there.

I didn’t get to see the computer science department, that’s gonna have to wait until tomorrow.

coming from an unemployed college grad, my suggestion is to look at the job market and see whats hot and go for a major that will help you get those jobs if you are seriously thinking about going to school. otherwise the paper really is just a piece of fuking paper thats way overpriced and essentially…worthless. programming and computers are definitely the hot things in the market now. just my 2 cents =).

P.S.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HDstarcraft#p/u/7/FhN4iKrrDK0 hdstarcraft casted my game! im the zerg, FortyFs(pronounced forty Effs) =)

I did but how come he can post images and I can’t even quote someone who did?

I’m a computer science major going two years in. I’m not too worried about finding jobs after I graduate as long as I get an internship or two.

On the topic of school, I just switched out the major’s physics class (long story how I got there) for the general class for technical students. I would’ve gone with just general physics, but my 5-8 class on Monday is in the way because examines are 6-7 on Monday nights, and there’s no other time for that particular class. In the end though, I have slightly better time slots and my hours went down from 14 to 13.

@Larry
Because it stretches the size of the post when it’s not necessary. I didn’t make the rule, I’m just saving you from an infraction. If you want to keep the image, just change it to just the URL.

Yo Fuertes, who do you recommend I try in 3rd Strike Online? I jump kick sweep’d my way to victory (or not) back in the PS2 days with Ken, and I have no idea who to try and take seriously.

Not really interested in Makoto. Alex and Hugo look awesome in Japanese vids, but the learning curve is massive. I’m thinkin bout taking Oro for a spin…

ibuki looks fun, my tv’s broken sooo i gotta wait. I still gotta see, maybe ill main sean =|