The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

these adverts are annoying.

i will just say that Starcraft 2 is the best game ever made and im addicted to that game more than anything else. rines, infestors and collosus are OP!

CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS

I’m terrible playing RTS competitively. But I’m impressed with just how much staying power Starcraft 1 has. I’m wondering if 2 can do the same.

I remember the terrified look on friend’s faces (and my own) in that one Terran level in sc1 where at the end you get the crap Zerg rushed outta you.

Also. 3DS being region locked has me pretty butthurt.

sc2 will be way more hype in about a year. major tourneys happen monthly with almost 100k for first place alone in korea. plus there are no BANELINGS BANELINGS BANELINGS OOOO! in sc1

Thought you guys’d get a kick out of this.

I’m learning Juri. I just did all of her trials yesterday.

I’m starting to wonder if SFIV is wearing on me. I love playing El Fuerte and all, but I can’t make the jump to anyone else because of asinine technical barriers (links, Sakura) or because they just feel slow (Makoto, most of the cast) or not quite right. I guess it’s a good thing Street Fighter x Tekken is on its way.

I guess I can try to get BlazBlue going on around here, but that’s gonna take some effort.

but sakura is sooo fun and her cr. hp is so beast

I’d be keen on practicing some BlazBlue, however I’m already juggling Street Fighter and Starcraft. Too many good competative games, not enough time to train them all :stuck_out_tongue:

starcraft 2 is all you need! thats all i really play now and every now and then some ssf4ae for funzies. are you playing in the geforce tourney?

Well, it looks like I won’t be playing online for a while. My wireless adapter’s gone to crap, and I really need to save up my money. I’m only going to be at home for another month and a half anyway and LSU’s got wired internet which, while not always the best connection, is consistent and stable so there’s no real reason for me to get another adapter.

I’ll still join parties for anyone interested, but I don’t plan on playing online any time soon.

Time for lab work for you

Yep, it looks like I’ll be doing my time playing at home in the training room, but hey, that means more execution practice. RSF is getting better, especially if I practice on Yun. I also need to get back into the habit of practicing run stop Guac.

^ Yun’s hit animation is so weird during RSF. Seems like it drops after 4 reps almost always.

both twins have the stupid hit animation…the reeeel back very far. you reallly gotta slow down ur timing on the THIRD fierce. everything after the third should be smooth sailing.

RSFing Yun is very similar to Rufus for me. The only good way to land rsf on him is after a focus crumple so that you can be as close to their body as possible.

The big question is where do we land a focus crumple considering everything Yun can do

Off of a stun is the only sure way.

StarCraft2 is ass. BroodWar is still the best.

I’ve cone to the conclusion at EVO I’m going to lose to every twin I play against. -_-

sike. everything u can do in broodwars can be done in sc2 and more brohan. theres a reason why more pros are starting to switch over. BW is great but its getting old.