The El Fuerte social thread (off-topic thread)

Quote from Metal Slug 3: “OK!!!”

rockit leeyauncher

I hate Mexican food. It’s so damn good.

But it’s so detrimental to my goals…

Mexican food can be healthy, amigo! Peppers, onions, black beans, cilantro, and lime can give you all the flavor you’d be missing from losing the greasy steak and mountains of cheese. The good ingredients are usually found on tostadas, corn tortillas, and a chicken enchilada or fresh seafood options. Can’t go wrong with fresh guacamole either! Skip the nachos, flour tortillas, chimichangas, and rice, save that stuff for the Rufus mains. :slight_smile:

That probably explains a significant chunk of obesity among Mexicans, but I think we’re genetically subject to it to some degree. People will tell me I’m skinny, but they don’t know I have to keep working food off.

Nah if you excercise you can almost eat anything you want. I always stick to the corn tortillas though.

I do, I’m just saying that I have to keep it up, and I sometimes give the impression I don’t.

While SRK was down I graduated from High School :smiley:

SRK is ugly

Congrats, Chuck. I like the new layout. Even more streamlined than the last one, and I get to have a larger Chihaya avatar.

And thank God I don’t have to scroll down when I want to find a specific sub-forum or go to the general sub-forum.

How in the hell do you edit your custom user title now?

Grats chuck.

I wish “Derrick Cole” was in Street Fighter x Tekken. (AKA the guy in my avatar) Also I wish instead of being Street Fighter X Tekken it would be Capcom X Namco. That way we could have many different options for characters.

Went to a local fighting game scene last night and they decided to do a tournament. I got second out of 20 people and lost to the best Chun-Li in the state while managing to beat a Balrog I could never beat in tournaments. I only got a buck in prize money since the fee was only a buck. Oh well, the achievement is obviously worth more than the money.

I have today off. I hate how I can’t load this site on my phone and that bar on the bottom of the page is annoying and malicious.

Good shit BearBear

Sadly though, the Chun had me downloaded from our match in winner’s finals. My hardest things when it comes to dealing with her are her HK attacks and tick throws (this applies to Bison as well), but I suppose it balances out since the guy would eat up QBomb when he tried to backdash on wakeup.

Thought I’d share this with you guys.

With all the Yun talk, I thought this would be appropriate. Inspired by that Dan video and the Bang parody.

Let’s get down to business
To defeat the Yuns.
Did they send me mashers
When I asked for brains?
You’re the saddest scrubs
I ever met
But you can bet
Before we’re through
Mister, I’ll make a pro
Out of you.

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within
Once you hit your ultra
You are sure to win
You’re a skilless, dumb
Pathetic lot
And you haven’t got a clue
Somehow I’ll make a pro
Out of you

I’ll never stop moving back.

Zoning isn’t really easy.

Boy, was I a fool to focus EX Lunge.

Dive kicks got me scared to death.

Hope he doesn’t read my mixups.

Now I really wish to know how to cancel.

(Be a pro)
We must be swift as
A one frame ultra.
(Be a pro)
With all the force
Of a great fireball
(Be a pro)
With all the strength
Of a raging demon.
Mysterious as
A kunai in the air.

Time is racing toward us