The Bama Thread - ALT Costume 6

Specifically in our area, 360 is more popular and we have more on hand. In addition to that, “360 has a more consistent framerate, less drops, and the ps3 introduces signal lag.” - Experimilk

I havent been to a tourney since RCR. What’s coming up?

Damn you’re leaving? That sucks. We had some good times and I’m sure we’ll see each other again. Take care.

Its been fun dude. Hope you have a safe trip and get back down here when you can.

Free. Let me know if you are going to do that tourney in Madison or If Raekwon decides to do monthlies. I want to make it to one of those since I haven’t been out to play folks in a while. And NIGGA!!! GET TO THE SHOP SO WE CAN GET ON THIS KOF!!! LOLOL!!!

Whats going on? I am looking to get some offline practice in this Friday. Whats jumpin off this weekend?

Monthlies will be back on 18th or 25th of Aug as of right now. New venue.

Plz support the Huntsville tourney on the 4th if possible

gt south in montgomery on saturday

Yeah im going to the one on 4th…I dont have a Xbox stick so i am looking for options for ps3 to xbox 360 converter or something…any tips?

get it dual modded… and idk whats goin on up here in auburn but i’ll be at my place all weekend if yall wanna get some games in just let me knwo

Yeah man I would like to do that. You stay in shorter right? or is it auburn now? Pm me let me know whats up. I can record our matches in HD as well.

im in auburn boss

[7/28/12] KiT: (Re)Revival (SF:AE/UMVC3/SFXT)

Zuma Fun Center Knoxville
[SIZE=13px]400 North Peters Road[/SIZE]
Knoxville, TN 37922

Venue Fee: $10 ($5 OFF Venue Fee with RSVP’d FULL SETUP)

Games:
UMVC3 (PS3) - $10 (3/5 for entire tournament)
SF:AE (360) - $10 (2/3 until winners/losers finals)
SFxT (PS3) - $10 (2/3 until winners/losers finals)
FREE PIZZA w/ PAID REGISTRATION

Schedule:
UMVC3 - 1PM
SF:AE - 2PM
SFxT - 2PM

RSVP SETUP LIST:

1. Von (UMVC3)
  2. Jio (UMVC3)
  3. Davis (UMVC3)
  4. Jimmy (UMVC3)
  5. MattRob (SF:AE)
  6. ? (SF:AE)
  7. ? (SF:AE)
  8. ? (SFxT)
  9. ? (SFxT)
    10)? (SFxT)

I wont be able to make the Hunstville tourney. But I can definitely make it to monthlies. Hopefully by then I’ll be at least halfway decent in Marvel.

Hey I need some help Dual modding my hori real arcade pro 3. Does anyone locally do that? If so please let me know! I like to find out if we can make a deal.

really? you have just as many cross tekken setups as sf4 setups?

@ Thanewdude07, yeah we have all the shit on fridays still, we dont play as much sf4 but im sure T and raph will still play and maurice doesnt always show up but when he does he’ll play.

sorry for the late response

depending on whos over I’ll swing by tomorrow

Who’s all confirmed to go to drink night? I might stop by, also depending on the crowd, otherwise I might make other plans.

Thanks for letting me know. Me and my bros are gonna try make it. Sorry for popping in and out like this…I get real busy can’t always make the trip. But thanks for letting come when we can.!

A tournament with Xbox available?!?!?

If I remember correctly, you have to use a different PCB in the HRAP to mod them, but I’m not too sure. I believe Sara can dual mod but not sure if she does the HRAP stick though.