The Bama Thread - ALT Costume 6

So im probably outta here around Aug4. Moving to IL. Looks like you guys gonna have to find another Eddie to body everyone.
But really though, i am glad to have been apart of the AL scene for as long as i have. Yall know i’ll be reppin bama no matter where im at.

Raekwon give this man a last guilty gear tournament before he goes I want to show him my dizzy.

also there was this guy Sean that used to play vanilla SF4 rog in montgomery who moved to IL. I don’t know if he still plays or what but he knows some of us like he used to play with Raph a lot. if he’s around tell him we said whats up!

Whats going bama folks! Been awhile! thing close the the auburn area going on? I am looking to get into the local scene now. Bought AVerMedia Game Capture HD. So i can record some local fights in HD and post them up online now. Looking to really do something.

July 28th there is a AE tourney in Greendale, FYI. I know pretty much nothing about the August 4th tourney as planning started while I was gone to EVO for some reason.

Mid-October, Jason Wilson is running a big money tournament and donating $1000 of his money to 1st place in addition to the normal pot money for AE, UMVC3, KOF13, $500 for MK9. I think it was the 13-14th of October, but I’ll find out. We need to make this one people! AL can take all of this money!

I’m gonna play Eddie as soon as the online GGXXAC is released. Without the game I cant get as good as I want to be with Eddie right now so Test will do for now.

Except for KOF. :frowning: I havent played a human person in forever and I’m not NEARLY as sharp as I used to be. I see what Raekwon meant when he said that back at the last RCR… then he quishot. I suck now. ibn4lamarYOUWASNEVERGOODrant

Yes, Auburn Friday Nights Fights. Some HD footage of sf4 remix would be awesome. lol

Still in the same place? you guys having it this week?

im pretty sure they are, hopefully, maybe one of them will post up later on to confirm.

Edit: I took a break from personal projects today, and it happen to be one of the those random days once a blue moon where I was fucking around with mugen. Since the mvc style are too goofy, I decided to gather some cvs style characters which actually has to decent coding, then ill balance it out doing some tweaks and proper scaling of the characters. Afterwards, find some nice stages,music, screen-pack, and throw that bitch on a cd, and bring it to auburn tomorrow. Last time I came there were quite a few cvs2 players, so I figured why not… lol

Alabama Turnbuckle Kings
August 4th, 2012
Registration starts @ 12 pm

SRK Link- http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/aug-4-2012-alabama-turnbuckle-kings-madison-al/150269

FB Event Page- http://www.facebook.com/events/176157262516283/

[LEFT]Where[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Insanity Skate Park[/LEFT]
[LEFT]100 Skate Park Dr[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Madison, AL 35758[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]FEES[/LEFT]
[LEFT]$10 Venue Fee / $10 Per Tournament[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]PAYOUTS[/LEFT]
[LEFT]for less than 16 entrants: top 3 payout 70/30/10[/LEFT]
[LEFT]any game with more than 16 entrants will have DEEP payouts! the more people who enter, the more people get paid![/LEFT]
[LEFT]PLUS tournaments with more than 16+ entrants will receive a BONUS $50 to the pot![/LEFT]
[LEFT]tournaments with more than 32+ entrants will receive a BONUS $100 total to the pot![/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]SCHEDULE[/LEFT]
[LEFT]1:00pm KOF 13 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Single Game Matches (winner stays)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2/3 Grand Finals[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Double Elimination[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2v2 if we have at least 8 teams[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]1:45pm Super Street Fighter IV: AE v2012 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2/3 Matches (winner stays)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3/5 Grand Finals[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2v2 if we have at least 8 teams[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]2:30pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 2v2 Tourney (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2/3 Matches (winner stays)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2v2 teams if we have at least 8 teams[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]4:00pm KOF 13 Singles Tourney (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2/3 Matches[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]4:45pm Super Street Fighter IV: AE v2012 Singles Tourney (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2/3 Matches[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3/5 Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]5:30pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3/5 Matches[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3/5 Losers, Winners, & Grand Finals[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]We are hoping to record all 3 games.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]twitch.tv/thetylergilmore - UMvC3[/LEFT]
[LEFT]twitch.tv/experimilk - SSFIVAE:2012[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Insanity Skate Park has a wide variety of concessions on site. Please help support the venue for supporting our scene![/LEFT]

If them huntsville cats can confirm a “certain somebody” will b there I’ll try to make this trip

He already RSVP’d, he will be in attendance! I’ll even let him know you are his biggest fan. You two should commentate Marvel together haha

Also good stuff at EVO dude, I wish we could have watched you on stream.

“certain somebody”… the Poongko killer killer?

Nah, the hypest Marvel commentator ever!

“I bet he won’t use that lvl 1 XFC though…”

Gonna try my hardest to make it to this one. Been wanting to make it to one but work has always fucked me over.

ight, change of plans. I’m outta here next wednesday, so the 18th. But it was a great experience. I will deff. try coming back down from time to time.

It’s been good Squid. Thanks for the rides you gave me in the past year and thanks for showing up. I know about 3 cats around UAB who won’t show up anywhere after I told them where we play and whatnot. Show them cats in Illinois whats up yo. See you on the flipside.

Yeah, Tyler it cool having you around supporting the scene. Hope you have the best luck in Illinois and I look forward to seeing you around at majors and whatnot.

Sounds good.Only problem for me is i play A.E on Ps3. Is there a difference when doing combos in these version? It might suck if i have to buy Street fighter 4 for a fourth time. >.<

Eh there isn’t any way to sign up online or anything? Cause i cant do 20 dollars door fee…For me it would 20$ plus the gas to get up there and back home $50-60…I don’t know if i can do this one.

bring ya niggas with u and split the gas money