The Bama Thread - ALT Costume 6

What’s up bama? Allow me to introduce myself; I am a GG player of four years originally residing from Norcal. However, I am now stationed in Pensacola, which puts me a stone’s throw away from Mobile. If you would like to play some GG with me (or any other game, at that), just hit me up.

And just “quash” will do.

summons Raekwon187

Ayo what it do its ya boy Thor Molecules aka the Dark Knight Delight. Word is bond I know ya probably thinkn right bout now “YO hold da fuck up mayne where u n them AU rough riders ben at aint sen most of yall in a hot minute!” but peace yo, da crew ben takin care of they own son, bangin bitches diggin ditches n all that hood rat shit par but they abouda ride again to come chiil wit da real big homies n throw them bones once again. N they gon be doin old school lik what Na’ be talkin bout n shit. They gon be G checkin all da bustas real g talk cuz some dem kids be homo thuggin on some level uh that Drizzy-Chris Breezy beef when one of um burnd da other with the hair straightner while they was playin with each others hair n talkin bout Amy Adams movies par. But nough bout dat son da business ill handle itself like it alway do namsayin, less just focus up on what important that we be chillin n we take out some GA stunnas that be comin in hurr with they nicki minaj swag like they got somin but they just some plastic yo Aight peace

[media=youtube]cUGlf6lDU0A[/media]

thanks to sixfortyfive and dothan for coming out to the tourney

more bama guys need to show up for GCE and some time in the near future, we should have n.fl vs bama thing. Would be really fun

if its only 5 per tourney i doubt most of us who live farther then 645 and the dothan crew are comming…unless theres an assload of people there

what in the fuck did I just read?

Could be like me…after “what it do”, I lost all motivation to keep reading. Sorry but I can’t motivate myself to keep reading something if it’s not in plain English. It hurts the brain, ya know?

lol

we can probably do a big tourney in the near future, invite multiple cities or something like that. We may even attend a bama tournament. 645 told us your tourney numbers are slightly bigger than ours so its a small incentive to travel

It’s about the same distance from Montgomery as it is from either Troy or Dothan, actually (2.5-3 hours). Any further north would be a bit of a drive, yeah.

If anyone is interested, Top Games is having a street fighter tournament this Saturday. Details below.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 Tournament
Grand Prize $150 Top Games Store Credit or $100 Cash!

Date: Saturday July 28th at 2:00pm
Format: Xbox360; BYOC; Best 2 out of 3 matches; Double Elimination.
Phone: 205-285-8500

Pre-Registration
June 29 - July 24 = $10
July 25- July 27 = $15
Day of Event = $20 at the door (Registration Cut-off at 12:00pm)

Pre-Register In Store Or Over the Phone (205-285-8500)

*Registration Fees Non-Refundable.

yall got drake of the 99 dragons on dreamcast?

Any prizes for 2nd and 3rd place??

nope

That all or nothing bro .

niggas gotta bring that A game

Lol at the thought of Re brining his A game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I believe in Renaldo Flowers

how much u believe n him if a guy and viper show up?

theres not enough hype in Columbus, I’m gonna change this.

Not much at all. Put my money on those guys