Team VCU RICHMOND

Heinlein isn’t tourney playable, neither is Grant… but Kevin is fine. And as I understand it, he’s like top tier too. Ridiculously long combos with his level super and break move.

Can we get some mvc2 setup for tuesday or thursday?

games

I’m down whenever dave for marvel or ace mark of the wolves and need some input patrick is making a website to host videos would u rather see www.shortjabshort.com OR www.counterhit.com

I like http://www.counterhit.com/ but that’s me.

Anyway, who’s all going to that February 19th GTR3 tournament from Virginia?

Just wondering about the turnout for Marvel…

Big Dizzle, you going? I hope to see you there again. :tup:

yeah i’m going

counterhit.com sounds better.

I like counter hit too. Shortjabshort is too long. I liked ShengLong.com too. I’ll be back in town by thursday. I’ll play some Marvel on thursday

Counterhit.com it is then. I’ll register the domain before the week is out and get some semblance of a webpage up. I’ll throw on the match videos I’ve already gotten captured and compressed, as well as some of the CvS2 stuff from last night with Brian.

If any of yous guys have any match videos or combo videos you made and want online, I’ll host them. I know Brian is putting together some MvC2 Anakaris stuff so I know that’ll be good. Anywho, hit me up once I get the site going.

Dave… what time do you wanna play Marvel… im available tuesday/thursday nights…

Where can we play?

Frodys, new years :clap:

Ok I haven’t posted in some time but there is a need 2 post. Ok ace london who are u and why is my name and shams name in ur sig. I think its time for me 2 come out and play again so I can make a rape on all of u new scrubs & I’m sure the boys (sham&dave) will also join in makin a rape on all of you!

Oh its good 2 be back time and place just let me know ill be there

I know some VCU players have a place on W. Clay… if they are down, we can play there… hopefully i can try to get ahold of them before tonight… :confused:

On another note… il be at NNPP from like 1 - 3 today before i go to work… anyone wanna play come on down…

Well, that says it. But I really wanna know why this guy has my name and Omar’s name in his sig. So hurry up w/the response there chief. I’m definitly down to make the crush on these kids…wtf…“Team VCU Richmond”, we damn sure didnt pass on the leadership of Richmond to some people who wont know what to do with it…And Robin what happened to your boy who wanted to play me in Madden for money? Fucking bums.
-Sham

Omar and sham are back? :clap: . Please come to md and bring bw3’s, kthnx.

haha, yeah, lets play on thursday, pick a place to play. i might even bring a pad, i heard u guys sticks kinda suck.

Pass on the “leadership of Richmond” Shamy? Since when was there a ‘leadership’?
Never has been one, that’s kinda the way richmond goes.
I mean, billy, kevin, and I have been hosting tourneys in various games throughout the semester, billy and others have gone to several tourneys (and did very well), and we’re in the planning stages of doing a regional type tourney at VCU… But I guess we just don’t know what to do with anything :rolleyes:
those who talk the loudest aren’t always the ones you should be listening to… :bgrin:

anyway, glad to see you guys regain an interest in gaming. I’ll talk to Kevin (he’s the one who lives on W.Clay), and see if he’s down for thursday.

As far as my boy, there hasn’t been a time where I’ve been around him in Richmond where’s it’s been an ok time to play. He left early that weekend, and only came down once since then for a a my graduation party. He still wants to play you. What times/days are good for you?

Later on.

Robin

Oh, yes! Please bring at least 75 - 80% of it in Spicy Garlic! The rest can be whatever. :tup:

when is it a good time 2 come 2 nnpp to play games. I could probly come when ever in the afternoon and some people. Let me know

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ALL MY <3’s

ehh this weekend is lookin good… even thrusday… i usually wake up around 3-4pm though so ill try to fix that… yo GTR in Feb is lookin good ESPECIALLY FOR SOME POKER@@

i still gotta ask cripp about a PP tourney, i forgot last time i was too busy trying to fix Marvel super heroes :XXX