SYN Aaron vs Zade Blad Pools WinnerStaysOn MVC3 Feb 18th 2011
[media=youtube]ZTR3mEiloyE[/media]

Carpet vs Zade Blad Pools WinnerStaysOn MVC3 Feb 18th 2011
[media=youtube]5a7boH2RCxU[/media]

SYN Deejay vs Zade Blad Top 8 WinnerStaysOn MVC3 Feb 18th 2011
[media=youtube]eMAPE940NZA[/media]

Zade Blad vs Capo (partial) Pools WinnerStaysOn MVC3 Feb 18th 2011
[media=youtube]eW6w6TuZHDI[/media]

Great gameplay Zoro! Nice comeback in the first video.

Awesome Taskmaster!! Damn, I really hate Sentinel.

When Worlds Collide ? MVC3 Finals + Semi finals video 19/2
When Worlds Collide ? MVC3 Finals video 19/2 Neo Empire!

900,000+ damage with Taskmaster/Akuma (Tatsu Assist). I started with 0 meter and a Light attack. Dante starts with full health. This combo always carries to the corner, even if your back is in the other corner when you start.

[media=youtube]bIAeSBy-6gc[/media]

Taskmaster is a beast.

^would that work with any otg assist?

It wasn’t an OTG assist. The air H arrows did the OTG, and the Akuma assist juggled. It should work with any assist that juggles and doesn’t let the opponent recover quickly.

I found that you can cross up Viper on the ground with dash canceled into cr.m. I haven’t tested it on everybody so there might be other characters that it works on.

Here’s a little video of it:
[media=youtube]P3CcnV34Lh0[/media]

ok thanks

[media=youtube]4X2LFWhHY5s[/media]

Yeah my bad. Seems like many people have already posted that. Gotta look more carefully next time.

Taskmaster combo dealing 911k damage using only 1 Hyper and no xfc. You’ll see an OTG loop at the end of the combo, you can actually repeat this more times if it is done earlier in a combo. I’ve gotten 6 loops after doing it off of: cr.M, cr.H, b+H, S, sj.S

[media=youtube]LA0dzze7KL8[/media]

Video quality is bad.

EDIT TO ADD ANOTHER VIDEO.

This Taskmaster combo shows how to OTG re-launch an opponent without an assist.

[media=youtube]mxLrDoJzsJs[/media]

OTG without assist? Taskmaster just got a lot more scary. Is this possible in longer combos like the MH Swing jMM Swing etc?

You can do this in longer combos but you cannot follow-up with a big string. However, you can go into the loop from the otg relaunch. For instance, the other combo in my above post (911k damage video) can be done without an assist. I had to use the assist in order to push up the damage a little (so the combo would kill Deadpool).

Oh yeah, to get the re-launch to work reliably, you need to end your air-combo with:
…f+H, sj.M, sj.H, sj.S
For some reason, using an air H makes you fall a little.

EDIT: Just so you know, neither the relaunch nor OTG loop are easy to do. So, don’t expect to see them all over the place.

Mr.X you on the Taskmaster bandwagon too?Doen’t it feel like Dudley when you just apply your pressure, and if something hits, you go into big damage?

Lol yeah, his reveal trailer got me hype, his throws are sweet and he carries a big ass sword I just had to try him out. Turns out he has a good pressure game and does big damage if anything hits so it’s like I’m playing Dudley all over again lol. He also has a sweet theme.

Wow. Don’t ever get hit by Taskmaster.

Taskmaster combo into OTG re-launch outside of corner, without assist.

[media=youtube]tr9U4oZlqnw[/media]

Bad video quality.

Oh hey, it’s SWhiteboy! Thanks for uploading the non-corner OTG!

You’re welcome.

Also, I just posted another vid:

[media=youtube]oqg0Ph2R5qk[/media]