Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii are very amused

Snake?! Oh my fucking word son, I just about fell out of my chair! This game will be so fucking fun I’ll be daydreaming of new combos when I should be studying. Little Mac plz though? Plz?

P.S. Im the biggest PS3 fanboy in the world…but Wii is dumpin on the competition right now. No matter how well this system does it will go down in history as one of the most original thoughts in technology ever. Long live the brilliant minds at Nintendo.

Mmm…I expect around 40 characters…wouldn’t be surprised to see 50 or more…

There’s no way this game can be balanced, or even as balanced (which isn’t very balanced) as SSBM. Sad :(.

Even still, I can’t wait.

Goddamn, Nintendo just owned me. Miyamoto put his dick in my asshole, Kojima put his in my mouth. OH SHIT.

PUT MUTHAFUCKIN GILLIAN SEED IN THIS BITCH, AND SOME SNATCHERS. FUCK, PUT PHOENIX WRIGHT AND RYU IN…

SHIT. CABLE/SENT/STORM.

Rations and cigarettes :D. Can’t wait to play this. Looks good :D. Sonic and Miles would be my choices though. Who HASN’T been waiting 20+ years to play Mario vs. Sonic?

GotY 2k7. I’m calling it now.

His special is going to be he grabs mario and snaps his neck in the most violent and brutal fashion ever witnessed by man kind.

Come on people wtf is snake, the man who out right murders people in cold blood, doing fighting with a bunch of cartoon characters in order to “smash” them out of the corner. He needs to be able to just fuckin drop people in one action.

i want Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney as a playable character

Solid Snake, Pit, and Suitless Samus. —ftw actually. I hope they did not turn it into bullshit. Yeah, Mavric, wtf are they gonna do. Snake is a stone cold borderline psychopath he’s definitely not playful hug hug material. Snake’s taunt is gonna be tight as hell. but. i. love nintendo now. they did what no other company could do besides snk. so their bringing dream matches to life. i hope this is not some fake shit. bcuz then im gonna blow shit up for messing with my inside dreams. once again Snake is to not be fucked with. Why cant capcom be more like them. And get that fuckin Marvel license back, Get that Collaboration with SNK going again, and then just make sf players die…make sf4. but dreams are what they are. Dreams

YOUR LYING, dammit.

So will this use the shell or what? I’m wondering how this is going to control with the Wiimote…

I think that they said you can but you can use the traditional style controller because “motion sensing gets in the way of the game” meaning that this is one of those games that simply should be played on a normal controller.

omg battletoads omg dio

are you guys trying to make jump superstar VS capcom VS nintendo VS sega VS namco ??? …

pacman mario sonic dio yugioh yoh … god …

^Cosign.

I’m a totally fanboyed-out by Solid Snake though, but I’d hate to see this turn into a huge guest-character fest. The problem with guest characters is that when it loses its novelty for the company, or relations get strained, the next installment can’t carry them over (What happened to the people who played link/spawn/hei in SC2?)

I’d be totally happy if they just add Little Mac and/or King Hippo, Olimar, and Sami or Nell from Advance Wars. Oh also, a Wario Ware stage where it’s constantly changing is a MUST.

…seriously.

This ssmb looks great, i’ll deff learn to play this one…

nintendo owns

It was stated that you can use the regular GC controller (and likely the shell) to play the game. They didn’t want to alienate anyone who had played the game previously.

Also a few thoughts:

1. I love the fact that there are ‘supers’ in the game now, but having them be an item doesn’t look it will lend itself well when playing the game seriously (ie in a competitive environment / tournament that isn’t casuals or just friends hanging out, that type of thing). Perhaps if they had gone with the idea of having a ‘meter’ or ‘stock’ to work with, but that doesn’t seem to fit well in the SSB world either. Regardless, they look like they’ll be really fun to play with when just having fun.

2. Two characters who can fly (Meta Knight and Pit) and now three new characters with swords (Meta Knight, Pit (they resembled swords anyway), and Zero Samus))? Man something tells me one of those three is going to end up being too damn good, and my money is riding on Zero Suit Samus or Meta Knight. Meta Knight looks like he’s got some insane SHFFL stuff potential, and Zero Samus and that sword reek of tipping ala Marth.

3. Snake has to be able to use that box somehow. During dodging maybe. Imagine what his stage will look like, or his double or triple jump wil look like? His wave-dash even? Hahaha, too good.

4. I hope they kept everyone else in the game. I liked playing Peach / Dr. Mario

Regarding Snake, since they are using his MGS2 incarnation, his stages and moves will probably based off stuff from Sons of Liberty/Substance.

So has there been a release date yet for this game? If this is for launch, then Wii is already sold on me, and Twilight Princess ain’t too shabby either.

I believe Miyamoto (or some higher up) announced it won’t be available until 2007.

Oh, if that’s the case, then I’ll pass on Wii for now, and wait until 2007.

Now those DS games coming out this year, boy, those are another story. XD

Man I just had the image of Pit running away from a fight all MvC2 Storm like. Jesus that would be a nightmare.

What about Diddy / Dixie Kong, I think they have a change of getting put it in?

:smiley: