Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii are very amused

This will be THE shit! But I just hope they don’t add TOO many 3rd party chararcters…then again…err but anyway here’s what I would like to see:

Toad
King Dedede
Mega Man
Zero
Sonic
Knuckles
Vivi (I think he fits into the Smash Bros world)

Q will fits the best in the game …

TOTAL DESTRUCTION !!!

better have more earthbound characters

Nah man, you gotta yell out “OBJECTION!” :rofl:

I’d like to see -

Capcom - Ryu, or Megaman, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, Dante, Jill Valentine, any one of these

Namco - Klonoa or Pac-Man

SNK/Playmore - MOTW Terry Bogard. Who is this Kyo person you speak of… if not gimme someone from Metal Slug…

Eidos - Lara Croft

Square Enix - A Chocobo

My wishy listy that’s not gonna happen, it’s fun to dream… :smile:

“I want these motherfucking Snakes off my motherfucking game!” Sorry, but I’ve been wanting to say that all day.

0-Suit Samus looks pretty cool. The game looks awesome, the wii looks awesome. I’ll probably end up getting one.

It’s an energy whip.

About the Supers: It’s clear that they’re activated by an item pick-up, meaning they’ll more than likely be banned from competitive play (thank god).

-Syn

Yeah it’s still a little early to judge how that will come into play, but if it IS and item…

imagines a match with all items off except the item that will enable supers

:lovin: :badboy: :wow: :wasted:

I hope they take out all the clones.

Dr Mario/Young Link/Falco/Pichu/Roy/Ganondorf can all suck my dick.

…seriously.

aw nevermind its not there anymore

Still waiting for Zero >_>

Looks good so far, I like the fact that “supers” will most likely be items so it won’t change tournament play.

Don’t forget that each of these characters has a fanbase that is more than likely asking you to suck theirs :wink:

I think a much more reasonable proposal would simply be to differentiate between the original clones more. The only characters that I can see making sense to eliminate them would be Pichu and Young Link as they can be seen as redundant (essentially being the same character). But if the series’ predecessors are any indication, they’ll more than likely keep everyone from Melee and simply add new faces. The potential backlash from getting rid of any one character at this point isn’t worth it and easily avoidable.

On a side note:

I’m no Final Fantasy fan by a longshot, but I know cool characters when I see them. Someone needs to petition Advent Children Cloud and Sephiroth for this game, as well as Sora and maybe Riku from Kingdom Hearts. That’d be a great way to get the Squenix fanboys to flock to the system.

God Nintendo what have you done. The internet will collapse from the speculation.

-Kimosabae

Aw man this gonna be soo cool! And thank God that its going to use the Gamecube controller. I would like to see a few sonic characters and Megaman Exe and Zero in there. Also they should include 4 way air-throws, ie: up, down, left, right. Just imagine smashing someone off stage and then chucking them down to their doom!

I have to say that Link’s Triforce super pwns Omnislash and Lionheart like they owed it money.

Shi…Nintendo has fuckin’ won everything. Here’s who I’m voting for:

Super Joe/Bionic Commando
Doc/Little Mac/Bike
Spy vs. Spy
Koopa Kids, specifically the three L’s Ludwig von, Larry & Lemmy
Elecman/Protoman/Megaman/Crashman
Little Nemo
The Ninja?!?!
Vegeta
Heihachi :wonder:

Ah I see. Still resembles a sword, but hell if it’s a whip then it’s that much more scarier I suppose.

And no taking out Dr. Mario.

>:|

There will be no removing of Roy, unless they do as I said prevously and put in Ike. Oh yeah, and it has to be Lord class Ike w/Ragnell.

If they could get SE in on this, Sora and Cloud would be freaking sweet. I dunno about Seph though, that’s just asking for nobody else to get played when fanboys all over the world pick him and him alone. If Square got the manga-ka’s approval, Edward from FMA would OWN.

People, before we go overboard with the 3rd parties, we gotta get Little Mac in, I mean, what good is a Nintendo fighter without THE ORIGINAL Nintendo FIGHTER? XD

You can’t have Cloud without Sephiroth. I don’t even like FF and I want to gut you for saying that.

Yin and Yang and all that.

-Syn

Who is going to be the boss this time around?

Master Foot?

Master Ass?

Master FACE!??!!?@!@!

Master Onion :rofl:

I bet you he will have an AHVB or some variation of it.

Automatic knock out of the screen move.