Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking and Discussi

Pathetic. It’s the only word that describes SF online play. 10 years after XBand and they still can’t get it right. You still don’t get a win for getting pulled on. Again, pathetic. Lag–even more pathetic. People that still complain about “cheapness.” Ultra pathetic. Not arcade perfect–pathetic. The game is friggin’ more than a decade old…pathetic. Lag=scrubs’ paradise. Pathetic.

Hahhahahahhahaha

GGs Chemistren, damn the bugs in this game, I wanted to play you some more. What was the 3 hit chain you were using with Ryu? I know how the cr.short st.short+fierce works but you landed another normal afterwards. Whassit?!?

yeah ggs, i kept getting kicked out randomly, hopefully they patch the disconnects. the chain i was doing was just c.short, short+fiercexxx FB / c.short, short+fierce xx dp (with ken if you were in the corner). If you’re dizzy i’d start with a jumping fierce and do the fb chain.

um Dream? Maybe its been awhile since ya played HF =) Blanka jump towards fierce hits all shotos sweep clean. but trying to time that on this crap of a game is almost impossible. also even on great connects the game seems off. Blankas jump fierce pimp is my best air defense and i can’t time it to save my life. Other thing is WTF is up with the dizzies or lack of staying in stars i should say. am i the only one that see’s this difference? anyone can get out in less then a sec easy.
still it beats nothin, doubt i’ll worry bout playing any rank game cuz whole system is stupid. i’ll be on quarter matches see ya’ll there

I hear what you’re saying Dream and its all good. But hear me out… you don’t think that maybe I play Blanka a bit differently than Jeff, Maxstah or whoever? The reason I say that is because you pointed out that fireball footsweep beats Blanka on Jump in. I have a counter for that. Wanna see?

~Decoy

good games KrushGroove

my guile was useless against your ryu :rofl:

Max: that’s my point, I can still hit that but offline. Decoy, we’ll never play offline, and you can imagine this matchup I guess that will never take place =) You playing differently at the game and you being a top player (Jeff, George, Maxstah) in the old school days are two different things.

We’re taking about a counter to a strategy that you pretty much pencil in as a given because you’ve never seen it beaten before I guess. I can and I have. I know my place in SF. No, I’m not an old school tournament scene top player but I know for a fact that I can bring it in HF.

Edit: Just read Maxstah’s post. And THAT’s exactly what I talking about.

~Decoy

Decoy: I have no doubt you can play the game, but bringing it on console and online, and bringing it on arcade and offline in tournaments are two different things are all I am saying.

I have seen what you are talking about, and I have a counter to your countermoves. Believe me when I say the way you see me play online is NOTHING like I play offline, all I ever do are counter moves offline.

It’s fine, though. One of these days we’ll just have some quartermatches randomly and laugh about it =P

Man Rob this shit is hella fucked up, three invites and I still cant get into your room lol. Went and played some ranking matches not that they mean much. Had acouple people drop so they didnt get loses on their record. I am only playing Guile shit.

Anyways looking to play some srk peeps so I might hit some of you up if your xbl tag is on here. Looking to get my scrub Guile alittle unscrubbified.

Rob’s Rog owns me

Oh damn, I knew I recognized that Turbo Ken from somewhere :rofl:.

Good to play you again after a year and a half. Those shoto matches made my head explode though.

GGs to BlazeXDragon as well. Tough Rog/Ryu matches.

Shirts- Everybody knew the netcode was going to suck ass. Just shrug it off- it wasn’t like we were going to have SBO qualifiers on this shit or anything.

KrushGroove your friends list is full.

Yeah that happend a lot when we were playing. I don’t really see it happen much though. Also gg’s to you too man.

ggs to everyone so far. at least theres not that much honda/chun mashers in quarter matches. fuck it, im going back to rank matches to 360 grab all those kick/slap Fags.

ya see the gamertags on the side. invite me anytime

PS: the pad is not that bad fellas. hell i could 360 grab no problem. damn i have to find that guy from canada that does custom sticks. I saw him at T7. that nigga gotta hook me up with a custom 360 stick.

GGs to anyone I played last night. The only tag I remember was a guy called Funky Music or something who used Ken… he was pretty good.

I’ll take back my GGs to LIVINGxLEGEND from before. Dude was full of compliments when he beat me two nights ago but last night when I beat him he starts crying cheap, shouts “look at the leaderboards” and said I stole all his throw set-ups lol

So don’t use tick throws anyone, because LIVINGxLEGEND invented that shit.

EDIT: Yo Phil, can we have the SFII Turbo: HF - Bad Times Thread now? :angel:

does Rhythm and Funk post here?

if so, good games…you whooped my ass pretty good there…

it’s been a while, hasn’t it? we’ll play again soon…i’m getting my doa4 stick in about a week and i can’t wait to use it…

Yeah, that was his name! GG to him.

Also, what the fuck is negative feedback for unsporting all about? Why is it unsporting? Because I won?

GG’s to whoever I played yesterday afternoon, I think one of the guys names was “Fedor PrideFC”.

Funniest shit I’ve heard:
Scrub: "He’s doing too many fireballs, and that’s cheating in my book"
Scrub 2: “You know there are more special moves than that fireball, right?”

At least in the arcade they bitch to themselves, now with the internet we all can hear them whine.