Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting Thread (Good Games, Matchmaking and Discussi

Unfortunately, Submit Player Review doesn’t seem to make that much difference, besides affecting the other guy’s feedback rating (which isn’t even connected to his visible stars rep anyway). I remember playing a lot of Quake 4 and giving guys a lot of bad feedback for when they used host advantage to lag everyone else out, and I’d still get matched up with them all the time.

Same applies for other games too but it was more obvious with Quake 4 and the smaller community.

Yeah? My gamertag is Ive Been Jipped, I was playing as Chun all night. Going through my recent players list, I think it might have been Abdomina?

GG’s last night to Mr. Haduken, Chemistren, Tech Monkey and others. Quarter match is addictive. :slight_smile:

~Decoy

i invited you then i wasn’t even playing i was folding clothes just left the thing on

I still can’t believe that AE makes a better version of HF than this POS1 rehash with some of the craziest sound adjustments. I can’t believe that it is that hard to scrap old code and start with existing ROMs from the arcade version. I thought this was supposed to be the XBOX 360? I guess they know that they will always have the support of the FGC no matter how messed up things can get.

Aside from the game itself, the online aspect of HF is broken. Constant disconnects, lagtastic connections to other players, the wait while you reconnect, the way that it is supposed to be set up for longer ranked match battles but was pulled at the last minute.

I just hope that updates to this game will follow.

Why does capcom do this to us? :sigh:

Anyhow GGs last night. Todd that was the craziest glitch I’ve ever done putting 5 people in one room. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to replicate that. Maybe I can put up a better fight with that DOA4 stick. Phi, Rob, Fernando(Decoy), Mike(Lethargy), hope we can get some more games in tonight.

Later

GGs to Manix25 if you post here. Really liked your Sim :tup:

Damn this 360 pad, I wish I could dp on the 2p side. Then there would be even MORE dp abuse haha.

GGs to anyone I played last night. I stayed in Quarter mode. Havent played any ranked matches yet. Fortunately nobody pulled on me yesterday, it was good times all night.

Lol damn I never got it, for some reason I couldnt connect in a match for about the last 5 minutes either.

Ya goodstuff Kneelb4me!Quarter match is definetly cool.Your ken was ripping em all up.

Quater mode is the best part imo. Oh yeah and I can’t do gief’s 360’s for shit on the doa stick either lol.

And yeah gg’s decoy. Shit was fun, I love quater mode.

Oh yeah guy’s, watch out for darth brooks. He’s like rank 10 and drops like an animal.

i think the invite shit is broken cause phi sent me a couple invites and like then all of a sudden i’m playing some random guy in a different room or people accept invites and it just goes back to the main screen

game is hella buggy

sorry tho i did try to invite you :frowning:

GGs to everyone I played in Quarter match.

BG to whoever thought would be a good idea to have 3 HF 360 threads, as well as to rsigley, who ran off after he saw my Ryu going Tomo on fools. Either that, or he didn’t like the lag.

Good Game - Chemistren, I suck so I crouching lk alot:sad: There needs to be a rematch screen.

Damn, this is just lagbottastic with a capital L and a capital D for scrubby droppers that are afraid to lose their “winning” streak and have names of cars in their title.

If I had a real arcade stick, I would be using Sagat and Guile instead of 60% Gief and bootleg Chun-Li =D

I figured Pelican would be all over making a stick for 360. Are you guys holding out for more fighters?

It seems a lot of people’s connections vary greatly. Like out of 30 games i’ll probably have 2 or 3 that’ll have lag. Connections are the best of all fgs i’ve played online, exept for mk.

GGs everyone i played: sigley, yellowcoward, scoot, krushgoorve, kneelb4me, and a few other srkers. Oh and Decoy’s blanka is so gay. BS mixups = 5 sec. rounds:sad:, don’t know when to reversal or block.

Caliagent: Jump backwards and kick. Blanka Up-Ball tricks are “Ok” at best. HE’s great if he gets you in the corner, but shotos own him, Chun gives him problems, and you can jab and sweep the damn thing too. RUN AWAY

Make sure you use a shoto when we play.:bgrin:

~Decoy

yeah i know, but when he knocks you down is when the trickery begins. Decoy has a really solid blanka

Remember LIVE is a wonderful thing!!! lol

Played for the first time last night! Got quite a few disconnects but not many! Prolly about 6-7…not bad I guess!!! Alot of declined games (ppl are scared lol)
We played a couple of people though like Decoy, Mr Haduken, Technical Monkey, all GG’s!
Hey when playing in quarterly I noticed when someone joins in the room as your playing it lags up like crazy and resumes back to normal when that person leaves…happened quite a few times! Happened to anyone else?
Hyper Fighting is a great game!

Edit: Zerule accept my invites dammit!!! ^.^

Decoy: I always use Chun-Li on you, you know that. I won’t use shotos online, lag is too constant. All the other characters are mash style, so they would work. It’s not like I’ve never played against HF Blanka before. Maxstah, George Ngo, Jeff Schaffer; etc. Online is always going to be different than the arcade, so what can ya do?

Also, Decoy: Ryu and Ken kill Blanka with Fireball, Roundhouse Sweep on Jump in. Oldest Trick in the book.