Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (PS4, XB1, Switch, Steam)

shoddy port of what? these are ARCADE PORTS. I mean, if youre not going to play these in locals anyway, thats your business. But I dont see how anyone can have problems playing old ass 90s arcade ports on a system that is basically as powerful or better than a PS3.

1 Like

I just donā€™t trust Nintendo when it comes to ports

1 Like

Again, tournament standard for this should be random Street Fighter game for every opponent you face throughout the tournament!!!

There would be now a differences now from experience of intuitiveness in switch which is undeniable because of the possible change and shortcuts in executions of command due to switch control layout and touch screen accessibility?

So people would play vary in response and execution not as is but still using the same platform and arcade direct port.

Is there any news about legacy support for this game on PS4? I want to pre-order for USFIV, just so I have it on PS4, but Iā€™m gonna have to avoid this if I canā€™t even use my stick on it. Donā€™t see much point in buying it on PC either, since fightcade exists and this game will be pretty dead with no cross play.

No news yet. Weā€™ll find out tomorrow.

I was expecting this to happen with ST considering they are using emulation and rom hacks to create a mock-up training mode.

Even community created training mode scripts for emulators got bugs with hit-stop and push-back.

They have to understand Super Turboā€™s crazy code design to stand a chance :smile:

1 Like

are there any infos about if real 4:3 will be supported without the borders?

1 Like

Yeah ST code is random AF so shit is gonna happen.

Havenā€™t heard.

PC/Steam version should be ready to play in about 24 hours from now.

If looking for deal on the PC version, send me a PM

2 Likes

Ok, first impressions:

• No legacy support that I know of.

• Itā€™s 4:3 arcade format with borders on the side.

• Netcode seems good. Input lag is practically non-existent with a good connection. When itā€™s good itā€™s great, when itā€™s bad itā€™s really bad. The lag is sort of a ā€˜stutterā€™ lag. Input time is not really affected, no rollback either, but it gets very choppy. Very easy to drop your inputs. Most matches were very smooth though.

I played ranked matches in HF. First match was in Hondaā€™s stage, AS WAS EVERY DAMN MATCH AFTERWARDS EXCEPT TWO. That got annoying really quickly. Thereā€™s no way to see the quality of your connection with your opponent, and you canā€™t set a minimum like in IV and V either. Annoyingly, you canā€™t blacklist the people with whom you have a bad connection either, so youā€™ll run into them again and again. Seriously, Capcom?

Yes, yes, I know, there was no blacklisting people in the arcade either, right?

1 Like

Thatā€™s going to get complained about really fast. I canā€™t remember a game in a while (think ive only heard of one or so as of recent) that just doesnā€™t show you your connection with your opponent. Hopefully there is at least some background ping filtering going on so youā€™re not fighting people from China.

Iā€™m mostly going to be playing lounges with people I know any way like fightcade so Iā€™ll live.

You just tore out the power cord and punched them.

How is the lounge? I forget was it 4 or 6 people per room? Can you create your own room/private invite people?

What games has training mode?

4 people, can create own room (and choose which games can be played in it), not sure about privacy options, 4 players.

Training mode for the online games, so ST, 3S, A3, HF.

i cant wait to play 2i again. when sean was OP as fuck.

Damn. 6 players wouldā€™ve been ideal.

Initial reports sound like online is a mess. All they had to do was literally copy MvC:O netcode and the game would be fine.

2 Likes

I should add that you can see the number of bars in lounges, just not in ranked.

1 Like

Nobody talked about the collector? In the 437 replies. Nothing special, just, it exists. Pre-orders are sold out, If youā€™re interested, Iā€™ll show it as soon as I receive it.

[spoiler]Hi Iā€™m new, must start somewhere[/spoiler]

I can post only one pic. The rest is here

3 Likes

FYI, make sure you go into options and change the delay settings before you hop online. Also, even at 0-frames of delay, thereā€™s still input delay

So is support for legacy sticks on PS4 definitely out?