Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (PS4, XB1, Switch, Steam)

WW Sagat has at least 2 different speeds for his Tigers (arcade version).

Also, would have been cool if Capcom took Yumeji’s SF1 hack and put it in the 30 year anniveresary edition. Yumeji’s SF1 hack lets you play with all 12 characters!!!

Also Sagat had a Tiger Knee in SF1:

No, Capcom is not gonna officiate a hack/mod in a collection. An argument could be made for a “Super Street Fighter 1” where all characters are playable and it even gets a balance update, tho.

1 Like

All that it lacks is A2 online mode.

2 Likes

Sucks that only 4 of the games are online in this collection

1 Like

I would love for Alpha 2 to be online. That said, the more games in this collection that are online, the more likely it will thin the overall number of online players.

2 Likes

Official Capcom SF AC tournaments

7,000 dollar prize pool for each event. ST/A3/3S

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. Too bad they only have one event for each of the 3 games but better than nothing I guess.

1 Like

There is no way to know (as of now) if legacy sticks will be supported right?

Usually seems like it’s 50 50 whether a game will support it or not. If they had to make day one dlc for vs and training I would say don’t get hopes too high

3 Likes

I’m super excited to play 3rd Strike online again

2 Likes

im buying it for Switch, so OBVIOUSLY i have to get a brooks. lol

2 Likes

I will also be getting this on the Switch. I hope the training mode for SF2 Turbo and ST are as good as the one in Ultra Street Fighter 2 or even improved! It helps out a ton, especially the waiting for a multiplayer match.

For next 5 years possible release of anniversary edition what would you ask for a possible upgrade?

Keep the same features as of now because they were great.

include HD Remix, A3 Max and Ultra2 in compilation.

Bonus Pocket Fighters.

Filtering like Jojo Bizarre Adventures rerelease

Online mode for A2

HD overlay life gauge, supergauge and Hud.

Do you know who and what Capcom is?

1 Like
3 Likes

Will this game have the arranged soundtrack for 3S?

These are direct arcade ports so no. Only thing added is the training and versus for the online games. Otherwise they are direct rips.

PC players will most likely mod in soundtracks.

1 Like

@DevilJin_01 I could be wrong, but I think VS mode is in there for every game, while training mode was added only for the online enabled games.

1 Like

I think limited line of online games was not a bad decision because it does not divide the user experience to unnecessary stuff. The only thing missing was A2.

The rest of the games wasn’t even played seriously and was easily overshadowed by their sequel in their “era” so they are just Novelty titles not to be sensationalized to be given such attention.

1 Like