SRK Mafia X -- Dangan Ronpa: Fire At Will -- END -- Civilians Win

Check again. I voted Fuzz like I put in the thread.

And why shut-in now? Something was going to happen that Chihiro didn’t like.

Augustus you were a really late voter, you popped up right after I finally voiced my final vote. Only to say you wanted Fuzz too, geez man.

Before that you were not maybe as hidden away as Chief or people even more disappear act than him, but still it was out of nowhere.

Is there anything in all these claims of the Post Count “Program” we still haven’t had a new count for?

Pimp and Missing tried their hand at it. Both cleared, no reason to claim some more. I know there was one more person asking about the coding particulars of that. Looking that up for another subtle role claim seems important after this crazy shit happening.

Ahh, GR must have missed that vote when he posted the write-up. When I posted, there were only two votes for RF.

Still, @Hecatom missed the vote.

*I think this exchange got Doofenshmirtz killed. I think most people were operating under the assumption that Ishimaru was mafia, with him pointing this out, and the mafia knowing he wasn’t recruited they might have thought he was Ishimaru based on this response.

Also whats the possibility that a Civ would have ended night phase asap?

Also whoever figured out that SUMazndude and Doofensmirtz were our medics have really good reads and role hunting ability. I’m starting to believe that AlphaCommando was not the top dog even though he was the Val. *

Lol, what? I proclaimed my vote for Fuzz at least an entire day before you did. Please… I’m far cleaner than you are.

Wait it’s day phase?..WTF!..fuck!..this is really bad for me…

infrequent had a quick 7 vote count on Combo, Azure on me, forgot last guy 1 vote. Are those the only bolded underline votes?

Again a last minute bandwagon push. And probably a lot of those silent voters that let Mafia get away with this shit.

@synonym you have it backwards, mafia are trying to make you think they’re protecting me.

I’m just saying you implicated us both like that even if we have no affiliation and you didn’t show up in the last 12 hours at least. These are facts.

You might have voted alone. You didn’t try very hard to push Fuzz vs Combo knight.

*I’m stating it right now: Myself, The Chief or Mobius is Mafia. There’s no fucking doubt in my mind. Azure you have my blessing that if we lynch either Chief or Mobius and they turn up innocent shoot me asap at night. You need to absolutely be on your toes right now.

I don’t give a fuck, we’re getting down to the bottom of this. One of us 3 is mafia, if 2 of us turn up as Civ (and I know for a fact I’m civ) then the remaining person is mafia.

*Doof is dead. Azure is Vigi.

That leaves me, Chief and Mobius. *

Whoever they are they have better reads than me

*I don’t even care if I’m the lynch target for today. Do it. But shoot the fuck out of Mobius or Chief. Right now Chief is my leading candidate. I know he has Alpha Dog in him because of what Missing Person said back in the post game of the South Park game. He had everyone organized in the mafia chat and that shit was humming along. It has also struck me as odd that he hasn’t been contributing to the same extent that he did before when he was civ.

Hell, I’d almost go far enough to say to kill all 3 of us. I’ve already had my suspicions on Mobius as well. But this move smells like Chief to me. *

*That’s not what I want to be hearing from you right now. I want you to be operating with a chip on your shoulder and trying your damnest to get mafia.

@Missing Person

We could really use you right now. Your thoughts is much needed imo. *

Ahh, ok. I’m with you now.

I thought you were trying to say that I was wrong about the Mobius/Doof vote.

I’m still not sure about you but I’m feeling more confident pursuing DG again. Something seemed off to me in day 2 and I’m still not sure if I’ve managed to alleviate that suspicion in my mind or not.

To be honest though, DG has made quite a few contributions of merit that have greatly helped our deductive reasoning this game.

If we push a vote on RF will that alleviate any remaining dissent that will allow us to focus on the DG/Mobius/Chief suggestion? Or are we still going to have flare ups like WAH/Augustus and Cyntalan and whoever was going after him (IF? WAH? I’ll need to go back and check).

Top of my head 3 mafia left

Rf
Chief
Synonym/Möbius/hax

Yeah… To me, The Chief and Mobius and Synonym are the only three that seem wise enough to catch on to those clues. But there are still so many of you that I can’t simply trust.

Pimp Willy - I trust.
Azure - I trust.
Hecatom - I somewhat trust (he’s still not completely confirmed, is he?)
pietastic - I believe is clean.
orochizoolander - I believe is clean.
The rest - Ugh.

Shouldn’t Hecatom be getting a role confirmation now since his ability is automatic? At this point, I think it’d be wise if he shared.

I’m not sure if I should be flattered or annoyed that everyone seems to think I’m a lot better at this game then I am. I’m happy to go on trial if that’s what it’ll take for people to at least hesitate before lynching me.

I’m still not sure why I’ve been hailed as someone who possesses great insight. I’ve literally played two games and I’ve lost both of them.

That list you’re clinging to is alienating a lot of names. Care to explain?

You were a top suspect since day 1 and you keep weaseling out of lynches. I don’t like that. Now youre trying to pin the recent events on me without explanation.

Tell me is this a shot in the dark or are you trying to cover for your teammates?